Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 ... LastLast
    This weeks NXT!

Cheers SES my good man.

It's going to be strange watching NXT over the coming weeks, with what's happening on the main roster.

Still it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Cheers SES my good man.

It's going to be strange watching NXT over the coming weeks, with what's happening on the main roster.

Still it's all good.
    What makes it stranger is the fact that Kenneth Cameron has been released and they are hyping up an Uso vs. Ascension feud!!

So I was just looking at the NXT website and it looks like Big E is the new NXT Champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punk View Post
    So I was just looking at the NXT website and it looks like Big E is the new NXT Champ.
    Yeah he took it from Rollins at the last taping. It has yet to air on TV though. I wonder who's next for that title? Graves, Ohno, Steamboat?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Yeah he took it from Rollins at the last taping. It has yet to air on TV though. I wonder who's next for that title? Graves, Ohno, Steamboat?
    I hope it's Ohno- then hopefully he can get promoted to the main roster like Big E, Rollins have.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I hope it's Ohno- then hopefully he can get promoted to the main roster like Big E, Rollins have.
    Yeah...out of those 3 I mentioned he's the guy I would like to see get called up next. I wouldn't mind seeing Conor take it from Big E as well especially since he's a singles wrestler nowadays.

I really think they are going to have Corey Graves as champion at some point and i think he maybe in front of Ohno at the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I really think they are going to have Corey Graves as champion at some point and i think he maybe in front of Ohno at the minute.
    yeah...he also hinted at a possible debut in march when raw is from his hometown. we'll see. i really hope he comes in re-packaged though. his current gimmick i am not a fan of.

Last night's NXT house show with Dolph Ziggler and Brad Maddox taking on Trent Baretta and Briley Pierce (Dolph's little brother)