Page 43 of 100 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 995
  1. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Maybe it's a false report, lets hope so
    I viewed the mugshot and seen the profile under in the florida arrests website. All his statistics pretty much match up. There's been no official word on his release as of yet so we'll see. Wade Barrett was arrested for battery on a police officer as well back some years ago and nothing happened to him and look where's he's at now so ya never know.

  2. #422
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,802
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    I viewed the mugshot and seen the profile under in the florida arrests website. All his statistics pretty much match up. There's been no official word on his release as of yet so we'll see. Wade Barrett was arrested for battery on a police officer as well back some years ago and nothing happened to him and look where's he's at now so ya never know.
    this is a bit different thought, they haven't pushed the team yet so only internet fans would really care about them. But let's hope they haven't cut ties and its a lie
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  3. #423
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,877
    Blog Entries
    1
    Well, so much for this tag team ever gracing the main roster -_-
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #424
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    this is a bit different thought, they haven't pushed the team yet so only internet fans would really care about them. But let's hope they haven't cut ties and its a lie
    Well Barrett was in the midst of his FCW career just like Cameron is right now. This was back in 2008. The thing with Barrett though was that the charges were dropped. We'll see what happens with Cameron's case.

  5. #425
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Good riddance. That high-end gimmicky, over-the-top nonsense was crap.
    Last edited by Bodom; 11-30-2012 at 10:01 AM.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  6. #426
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    More like The Decension, amirite brothers.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  7. #427
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  8. #428
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Kinda ironic LOL

  9. #429
    Cabers will be happy:

    - WWE officials remain high on NXT Diva Paige with the feeling that she's ready to go. No word yet if she will be called up anytime soon.

    Last edited by FLWWEFan; 11-30-2012 at 11:42 AM.

  10. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    - WWE officials remain high on NXT Diva Paige with the feeling that she's ready to go. No word yet if she will be called up anytime soon.

    Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/...#ixzz2Diz6hix2
    That could actually be worked into the angle. The Shield are apparently all about righting wrongs, and standing up for pro wrestling against politics. Paige could be the token chick standing up for the women?

    In all honesty though I'd rather have her at NXT for a few months longer. Have you seen how over she is there? damn!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.