Page 40 of 99 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 90 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 990
  1. #391
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    It looks like Chase Donovan & Nick Rogers have been released that is 2 more NXT jobbers gone.

  2. #392
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Lincoln Broderick is also gone, while 1 guy is going off on twitter, about how he is not afraid to get fired.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  3. #393
    Does anyone know anything about this guy? http://www.fcwwrestling.info/Roster/Enzo-Amore.html I like his look.

  4. #394
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Lincoln Broderick is also gone, while 1 guy is going off on twitter, about how he is not afraid to get fired.
    Thats sad about Lincoln Broderick i used to watch him in OVW and thought he was quite good. Who is going off on twitter?

  5. #395
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Deska View Post
    Does anyone know anything about this guy? http://www.fcwwrestling.info/Roster/Enzo-Amore.html I like his look.
    First off welcome!

    And secondly I'm afraid not i couldn't find anything about him!

  6. #396
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Thats sad about Lincoln Broderick i used to watch him in OVW and thought he was quite good. Who is going off on twitter?
    TAC, never heard of the guy though.
    I initially thought it was PAC misspelled, until I remembered his WWE name.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  7. #397
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    TAC, never heard of the guy though.
    I initially thought it was PAC misspelled, until I remembered his WWE name.
    Ah yes this twat



    Might want to shut up!!

  8. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by Deska View Post
    Does anyone know anything about this guy? http://www.fcwwrestling.info/Roster/Enzo-Amore.html I like his look.
    Looks like a prison convict to me, lol. Why I don't know he just got that creepy look in his main picture.

  9. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    It looks like Chase Donovan & Nick Rogers have been released that is 2 more NXT jobbers gone.
    Rogers was pretty good in the ring and had one helluva body. Donovan I never seen him wrestle before. I think he was being used in a tag team with Baxter.

  10. #400
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405


    Hipster Jeff Hardy.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.