Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 954
  1. #21
    This is ridiculous. All of these links getting taken down!!! What is wrong with the WWE. NXT has been going down the drain for about a year, and nobody cares anymore. They finally put on something cool that we LIKE, yet unless you live in Florida, or another country YOU CANT WATCH IT!!! What in the world!!! Instead we get superstars......thanks but we actually WANT to watch NXT now...why make it impossible. At least put it on youtube for us WWE and make some of that youtube money off of it, or else we will continue to watch the unoffical links.
    Anyway I think it's stupid to not let the "universe" watch something we are curious and excited about.

  2. #22
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,080
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason McQuitty View Post
    This is ridiculous. All of these links getting taken down!!! What is wrong with the WWE. NXT has been going down the drain for about a year, and nobody cares anymore. They finally put on something cool that we LIKE, yet unless you live in Florida, or another country YOU CANT WATCH IT!!! What in the world!!! Instead we get superstars......thanks but we actually WANT to watch NXT now...why make it impossible. At least put it on youtube for us WWE and make some of that youtube money off of it, or else we will continue to watch the unoffical links.
    Anyway I think it's stupid to not let the "universe" watch something we are curious and excited about.
    Dude, I posted a link to the full show on the last page. It still works!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #23
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Bodom's actually worked. I liked the Main Event match. Ascensions match was kinda Eh. But I didn't expect much though, as I figured it would be a squash match. The opening match was OK. Bo Dallas needs to work on his promos, badly. Loved his Slingshot Spear though.

    Too much RAW review.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  4. #24
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,080
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Bodom's actually worked. I liked the Main Event match. Ascensions match was kinda Eh. But I didn't expect much though, as I figured it would be a squash match. The opening match was OK. Bo Dallas needs to work on his promos, badly. Loved his Slingshot Spear though.

    Too much RAW review.
    Agreed, as talented as he is in the ring, Bo really needs to work on his mic skills. He's in the same boat as so many in WWE at the moment.

    And I agree that there was a way too much Raw review. The whole first part (if you watched it in parts) was all just Raw review really.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #25
    Normal Member JamFran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    240
    Blog Entries
    1
    I enjoyed it, thanks for posting. I used to watch NXT on Hulu but they haven't uploaded it there yet. It looks like they took FCW and added more money into it, which is a good thing. I look forward to next weeks

  6. #26
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by JamFran View Post
    I enjoyed it, thanks for posting. I used to watch NXT on Hulu but they haven't uploaded it there yet. It looks like they took FCW and added more money into it, which is a good thing. I look forward to next weeks
    It is a good thing and you are exactly right, it is the top guys and girls (you will see a beautiful woman called paige very soon) of FCW along with a few mid carders and curtain jerkers (Bateman,Curtis) all on one show it is and will be better than superstars and eventually smackdown i would say raw but it would be pushing it.

    PS Yes i did think the FCW show was better than Raw.

  7. #27
    Super Member Rockstar83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Where Ever I Am Currently
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by LostOmega View Post
    Why isn't this show available on cable or something? Is it on a specific channel or is the WWE just being an a**hole?
    They are trying to find a channel for it, but since PAST NXT Seasons...nobody wants it. #Shame

    I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

  8. #28
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    They are trying to find a channel for it, but since PAST NXT Seasons...nobody wants it. #Shame
    To be fair, it is more for the Hardcore wrestling crowd anyways. The ratings, would still tank. It is kids who go "Where is John Cena or Sheamus?" who make the biggest difference. They weren't the ones tuning in to nXt, and it makes the difference. If I were a kid, I'd want to see Cena, Sheamus or watch no show at all.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  9. #29
    Super Member clrj3514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,466
    I'd give it probably 7/10.

    The main event was very good IMO. Loved the back & forth and McGillicutty using the Sharpshooter got decent heat.

    I thought the undercard matches could've been longer but they served their purpose.

    Didn't like the Sandow crap. I'm tired of the same thing on SD!, don't need it twice.

    The Bateman/Curtis segment was awkward but the other segments were decent.

    Ready to see the other people coming in. Maybe we'll get to see the Florida Heavyweight Championship defended or maybe a NXT Championship?

    Very enjoyable!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

    "The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA


  10. #30
    Senior Member Kenny Kaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Blackpool, England (Regal country)
    Posts
    420
    I think it speaks volumes for the current state of the WWE that their 3rd tier show had a main event better than most of their matches on Raw and Smackdown every week.

    Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next NXT, probably more than tonight's RAW! Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt BOTH making their debuts. Kassius Ohno (Chris Hero) and Dean Ambrose (Moxley) to come too. Seriously, a lot of good, FRESH talent on NXT. Can't understand why WWE aren't pushing this in the states?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.