Page 1 of 97 123 11 51 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

The All New NXT!

So the first episode of the new NXT has come and been!! What did everyone think of it? I think it looks great!

We saw some exciting new talents including Bo Dallas, The Ascension (Connor O'Brian and Kenneth Cameron), as well as a main event match between 2 guys in Tyson Kidd and Joe Henning who have proven that they can put on a great match together!
    We also got a first real look at Husky Harris' new gimmick; Bray Watt in a video package. I have to say, I can't wait to see that!
    We also got an exciting video package hyping Seth Rollins, who we'll see next week, can't wait for that!

I think there's a lot of potential here, and I can't wait to tune into this show each week!

Feel free to come here each week to discuss the new NXT! But in the mean time, what did everyone think of the debut show?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Haven't seen it yet :/ is it on youtube or something?
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Haven't seen it yet :/ is it on youtube or something?
    It is. Just type in 'wwe nxt 20/6/12' and you'll find that there's plenty of links there.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Im pumped for Seth and Watt! It actually has me wanting to watch, just to see how good they will be

Blog Entries

This actually looks good. It has a great feel about it.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I already care about The Ascension 100 times more than any tag team in WWE currently. They seem like a really cool team in my opinion
    Remember to check out my thread - How I would have booked it - WWE after Extreme Rules. You can find it in the EWN Be the booker section

Thats right everybody watch and love fc... NXT and yes the ascension (to steal a term from the youth of today) are amazeballs!

Yeah I enjoyed it as well. I like that whole sort of "indie" feel to it. Is JR going to be the permanent announcer I wonder? Dusty Rhodes as interim GM is pretty cool too. As with others....yeah the ascension definitely looks very promising......
    cant wait till next week...maybe we'll see Richie Steamboat

Why isn't this show available on cable or something? Is it on a specific channel or is the WWE just being an a**hole?

Quote Originally Posted by LostOmega View Post
    Why isn't this show available on cable or something? Is it on a specific channel or is the WWE just being an a**hole?
    It took the spot FCW had. Since that happened, it's only available in Florida and some international stations.