NXT: Behind the Scenes

So, WWE sent out a survey about some possible reality shows for the WWE Network, and one shared the same name as the title.

It reads as thus:

A reality series following the NXT talents trying to make it out of the Performance Center and to the main roster, looking at their work, their personal lives and the fraternity of the NXT brand, including the heartbreak of being cut.
    The question is, if you had the network, or if for some reason it ended up on TV, would you watch it?

It sounds like something I would watch, as I don't watch a ton of NXT anyway. It seems like a good way to get to know some of the characters prior to them being called up.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

100%.

I would love to watch something like this. I watch and enjoy Total Divas for many of the same reasons. To see what it's like and what it takes to make it in the WWE. Also, seeing Nattie in lingerie was a positive!

But yeah.. I would watch it, sounds great. I'm a fan of NXT and this would add to what's an already enjoyable experience.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    100%.

I would love to watch something like this. I watch and enjoy Total Divas for many of the same reasons. To see what it's like and what it takes to make it in the WWE. Also, seeing Nattie in lingerie was a positive!

But yeah.. I would watch it, sounds great. I'm a fan of NXT and this would add to what's an already enjoyable experience.
    I had never been so disappointed in Kidd... in my entire life.. than that one moment. Natty is stacked.

Also, yeah, this sounds pretty damn great. If I had the Network, I'd definitely watch.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I had never been so disappointed in Kidd... in my entire life.. than that one moment. Natty is stacked.

Also, yeah, this sounds pretty damn great. If I had the Network, I'd definitely watch.
    I agree man, I was literally like.. "Kidd, what are you doing son, put the damn cat down and sort out your lady" Ha! Yeah she's stacked and I would happily let her dominate because you know she would Ha!

Yeah I would. Would be a great insight and though seeing people get the cut could be a little heavy to watch, it adds to show and will show those striving for greatness in such a positive light.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

I agree man, I was literally like.. "Kidd, what are you doing son, put the damn cat down and sort out your lady" Ha! Yeah she's stacked and I would happily let her dominate because you know she would Ha!

Yeah I would. Would be a great insight and though seeing people get the cut could be a little heavy to watch, it adds to show and will show those striving for greatness in such a positive light.
    She'd have to fight to dominate me. I'd win, of course, but it's the fight that counts. Oh man, that cat might have been tossed and another one shown some love. xD

I wonder how they'll do it. One week focus on matches, and another on promos, or something? That could be pretty good
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    She'd have to fight to dominate me. I'd win, of course, but it's the fight that counts. Oh man, that cat might have been tossed and another one shown some love. xD

I wonder how they'll do it. One week focus on matches, and another on promos, or something? That could be pretty good
    Ha! So true.

Yeah that could work, not really sure how they will go about it. Do you think they will pick like a "cast" and have a select few similar to Total Divas or do you think it will change week by week? Obviously hard to say with the limited news and speculation. I can imagine we will perhaps see Bill Demott scold a few people on there, do you think?.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Ha! So true.

Yeah that could work, not really sure how they will go about it. Do you think they will pick like a "cast" and have a select few similar to Total Divas or do you think it will change week by week? Obviously hard to say with the limited news and speculation. I can imagine we will perhaps see Bill Demott scold a few people on there, do you think?.
    He'll probably be more subdued than the stories we've heard about him.

I think they'll pick a cast. Paige, Neville, Bo, Zayn, Emma or someone, Graves, MoJo, maybe.

But I'm not entirely sure. Surely though, it'll be some people that are at the top of their list. Maybe someone not yet on the NXT Roster(As far as making an actual NXT Episode debut)
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]