Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devitt signs

Blog Entries

Devitt signs

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/w...devitt-details

So it happened, and i imagine most are pretty happy about it, now to discuss what will happen with him, will he become a gimmicky irishman or a good serious wrestler, regardless i imagine NXT is the first place he will be
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Nothing wrong with going to NXT. Seriously, they usually have some of the best shot going on. I look forward to seeing him come to WWE, they have a great track record with indy talent as of late, so my hopes are high for him
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    I'm very excited to see him in WWE. He's perhaps my favourite wrestler outside of WWE, so can't wait to see him in action on a more regular basis!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I've watched a couple matches with this guy and he's really impressed me with his in ring talent, and his overall ability to get the fans to give a shit about what he's doing.

Really good signing by the WWE, could be a top star in the future if pushed right.
    #BeJelly

I've watched Devitt for a long while and I can honestly say that he is a damn good signing. I have never seen a bad match from him at his time in NJPW. From the second biggest wrestling going to the big stage is a great thing for Devitt. Adrian Neville vs Devitt anyone?

Great tag team and singles wrestler.

#REAL!

i dont know why people still believe wwe will miss him up. what evidence has shown wwe has missed up a good indy guy? tna more history of doing that, yet people still believe he's better off in tna.

good signing for him. only bad thing maybe to look forward to is his given name.

Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    i dont know why people still believe wwe will miss him up. what evidence has shown wwe has missed up a good indy guy? tna more history of doing that, yet people still believe he's better off in tna.

good signing for him. only bad thing maybe to look forward to is his given name.
    Name: He'll likely have the chance to pick his own name, similar to several other guys that've come in.

indy guy: WWE does have a bit of a record with international and indy guys, though that seems to be turning around.

IWC: Because they believe WWE will mess up any and everythign. The moment Devitt loses a match, he'll be 'buried and jobbed' and should quit. Hell, Solomon Crowe got a pretty baller ass hacker gimmick, and someone said WWE was ruining him. Smh.

But, ultimately, I think WWE has big plans for him. Early word, when rumors of WWE offering him a deal started, part of it was a short stay in developmental. So, we could possibly see Devitt at Mania.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Name: He'll likely have the chance to pick his own name, similar to several other guys that've come in.

indy guy: WWE does have a bit of a record with international and indy guys, though that seems to be turning around.

IWC: Because they believe WWE will mess up any and everythign. The moment Devitt loses a match, he'll be 'buried and jobbed' and should quit. Hell, Solomon Crowe got a pretty baller ass hacker gimmick, and someone said WWE was ruining him. Smh.

But, ultimately, I think WWE has big plans for him. Early word, when rumors of WWE offering him a deal started, part of it was a short stay in developmental. So, we could possibly see Devitt at Mania.
    Fuck that, Crowe's gimmick's got loads of potential- the whole hacker thing is amazing I reckon. OT, does anyone know what's happened to him, and Kalisto too?

As for Devitt- I'm really hyped for him to make his debut. I reckon whatever gimmick he's given, unless it's overly ridiculous- he'll definitely shine.

WM 31: Devitt v Neville v Zayn v KENTA

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Fuck that, Crowe's gimmick's got loads of potential- the whole hacker thing is amazing I reckon. OT, does anyone know what's happened to him, and Kalisto too?

As for Devitt- I'm really hyped for him to make his debut. I reckon whatever gimmick he's given, unless it's overly ridiculous- he'll definitely shine.
    Kalisto debuted as part of a tag-team with El Local(Ricardo), but won't spoil anything. :P watch nxt like the rest of us.:P

Solomon debuted a while ago, but his match was removed and word is, he may have received a gimmick change.

But yeah, it does. Especially with him potentially hacking the app, hacking the titantron and everything. Shit could have been good.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter