Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

War Games

Please...wwe...please put the Rock, HHH, Undertaker, Shawn Micheals, Ryback, CM Punk, Cena, Lesnar, The Sheild in WCWs WAR GAMES!!! Forget the elimination chamber....War Games....I doubt you can make it tough and gritty like in the old days but at least try!

BTW, John Cena will finally turn heel against the Rock and be unveiled as the leader of the Shield...

I read Lords of Pain.net too.

Would be fun but never going to happen.

they will never ever do war games. it takes up way to much space. you will have to take out most of the floor seats.

Never liked that match it would be better to see a 6 man HIAC

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    In b4 the lock.....oh wait, that's my job huh?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    they will never ever do war games. it takes up way to much space. you will have to take out most of the floor seats.
    I've been to War Games, and the set-up doesn't take up THAT many square feet. Plus, it's not like every PPV venue is packed to the rafters and they couldn't "sacrifice" so many seats. They just price the seats according to proximity of the ring as per usual and issue less cheap tickets for the nosebleed section.

Secondly, they are putting out a War Games DVD in the fall, so I wouldn't necessarily rule out some sort of tie-in.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Quote Originally Posted by imswm View Post
    I've been to War Games, and the set-up doesn't take up THAT many square feet. Plus, it's not like every PPV venue is packed to the rafters and they couldn't "sacrifice" so many seats. They just price the seats according to proximity of the ring as per usual and issue less cheap tickets for the nosebleed section.

Secondly, they are putting out a War Games DVD in the fall, so I wouldn't necessarily rule out some sort of tie-in.
    i could be wrong but i do think the rings are bigger now.

I have actually never seen this match.

I have always been a WWE guy, from what I heard about the concept though it seemed like one of those cool things to see, I also seen a few clips of it on a couple of DVD's and it looked pretty brutal which was cool.

I think the clip I seen involved the Road Warriors and Dusty Rhodes against the Horsemen but I could be wrong.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I have actually never seen this match.

I have always been a WWE guy, from what I heard about the concept though it seemed like one of those cool things to see, I also seen a few clips of it on a couple of DVD's and it looked pretty brutal which was cool.

I think the clip I seen involved the Road Warriors and Dusty Rhodes against the Horsemen but I could be wrong.
    it wasn't great. i found them slow. it only look brutal cause you had dusty and the four horsemen blading.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    it wasn't great. i found them slow. it only look brutal cause you had dusty and the four horsemen blading.
    Fair enough man.

as I said, never seen a full match.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.