Thread: Nxt mvp

Nxt mvp

William Regal said on NXT that Maxine is basically the MVP for this seasons NXT. And then I thought to myself, I think she really is. One reason why is because at of all the divas that appear in the on NXT she is the diva that has a match every week, no matter what. And not even all they good male NXT superstars have one every week and they have more opportunity's. Also as mush as I hold males way over females, I have to admit I have been more impressed with Maxine then with anyone other NXTer. Plus in my personal opinion i think she is the sexiest NXT diva, remember my personal opinion.

Lets talk about that.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

Quote Originally Posted by Slivon View Post
    William Regal said on NXT that Maxine is basically the MVP for this seasons NXT. And then I thought to myself, I think she really is. One reason why is because at of all the divas that appear in the on NXT she is the diva that has a match every week, no matter what. And not even all they good male NXT superstars have one every week and they have more opportunity's. Also as mush as I hold males way over females, I have to admit I have been more impressed with Maxine then with anyone other NXTer. Plus in my personal opinion i think she is the sexiest NXT diva, remember my personal opinion.

Lets talk about that.
    I agree with you man. Maxine is one of the best "Diva's" they have. She's very attractive, can handle herself in the ring and her finisher is a Dragon Sleep with Body Scissors! How can you not love that? The total package, and I rarely say that. I can see her as the top Diva later down the road.

The one thing I do not like about her is the theme song she was given. It's pretty bad.

I was actually starting to like her theme song, it is not the best out there but whenever she comes to the ring, the way she walks the way she acts, makes the song work for her. Even if the lyrics don't fit her.
    And I think that if this Kharma/Layla/Beth Phoenix thing was not going on Maxine would probably be on Smackdown or RAW doing so good things, but that could just be me wanting her on one of the main shows.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC