I feel bad for Jack Osbourne :(

From mirror.co.uk
    TV star Jack Osbourne has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.The 26-year-old was found to have the autoimmune disease after he lost 60% of the vision in his right eye.
    But Jack - whose fiancee Lisa Stelly recently gave birth to daughter Pearl - is refusing to let it get him down.
    He and his family have revealed his condition in an interview with Hello! magazine in which Jack said he had experienced a range of emotions.
    "While I was waiting for the final results, I got really, really angry," he said.
    "Then I got really sad for about two days, and after that I realised, being angry and upset is not going to do anything at this point - if anything it's only going to make it worse.
    "'Adapt and overcome' is my new motto."
    He has spoken out to raise awareness of the condition and the support of Lisa is helping him to keep a positive outlook.Jack went for tests at the same hospital his daughter Pearl had been born just three weeks earlier.
    Doctors do not know what causes MS, which affects the brain and the nervous system.
    It destroys protein layers between the nerves in the brain and spinal chord, stopping brain impulses being carried to other parts of the body.
    The result is muscular weakness, loss of co-ordination, slurred speech and sometimes blindness.
    Jack said: "The timing was so bad. I'd just had a baby, work was going great - I kept thinking, 'Why now?'"
    Splash
    His parents, Black Sabbath star Ozzy and former X Factor (America's Got Talent) judge Sharon. have also been stunned.
    They are still struggling to come to terms with their son's condition, which was confirmed by a neurologist last month.
    Sharon said she has been questioning whether she is to blame.
    She added: "I keep thinking, 'what did I do wrong? What did I eat or drink when I was pregnant?' I feel like it's somehow my fault."
    Ozzy said: "If it was me, you'd think: 'Ozzy had a reputation and it caught up with him', but Jack is such a good guy."
    Jack - an extreme sports enthusiast - will use a combination of daily drug treatments, holistic therapies and lifestyle changes.
    His fiancée said: "Jack will have to change his life for the better - get healthier, not get stressed."

:: The full interview is in the new edition of Hello! magazine which is out now.
    About MS

There are around 100,000 people with MS in the UK
    It's normally diagnosed in people between the ages of 20 and 40 and affects twice as many women as men
    Symptoms could include fatigue, vision problems and difficulties with walking
    MS can be managed using drug treatments, exercise, physiotherapy, diet and alternative therapies.

I think it sucks especially at his age to have this condition and being a new father and all. Like Sharon and Ozzy said why not us instead of him but I guess life decided to affect another Osbourne I wish him well and godspeed

Life is a bitch some times.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

That really sucks!

Blog Entries
    My brother was diagnosed with MS a year ago and there were no headlines or a large part of society chiming in that the condition sucked, as a matter of fact - most people that found out were indifferent to say the least. The condition sucks, but what sucks more is the fact that nobody cares until a kid from a famous rich family gets it, then it draws national attention.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    My brother was diagnosed with MS a year ago and there were no headlines or a large part of society chiming in that the condition sucked, as a matter of fact - most people that found out were indifferent to say the least. The condition sucks, but what sucks more is the fact that nobody cares until a kid from a famous rich family gets it, then it draws national attention.
    You know stuff like that shouldn't upset anyone, you just have to get on with dealing with your life. I found out my little brother has autism but I'm not going to be angry or whatever because his not on the news or other people aren't caring for him. Only thing that matters is you and your family are their for your brother and that's the same with me and my brother. Saying stuff like 'no one cared for this person,but why does a famous get the attention' is a bit unnecessary to say and abit greedy, lifes too short for that kind of attitude If you know what I mean...

(I put a smile there to show you I'm not having a go at you or anything)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    You know stuff like that shouldn't upset anyone, you just have to get on with dealing with your life. I found out my little brother has autism but I'm not going to be angry or whatever because his not on the news or other people aren't caring for him. Only thing that matters is you and your family are their for your brother and that's the same with me and my brother. Saying stuff like 'no one cared for this person,but why does a famous get the attention' is a bit unnecessary to say and abit greedy, lifes too short for that kind of attitude If you know what I mean...

(I put a smile there to show you I'm not having a go at you or anything)
    I was just stating that as an example of how sad it is, especially for those without the means to pay for medication and therapy and such. The news make a big deal of it when a famous person gets the disease, but not enough of a deal when normal people are diagnosed. I just feel that anyone who is diagnosed with such a disease (s), should have the same treatment available to them as the "famous" do. That's all, I'm not upset and I know you weren't having a go at me, just stating your opinion on what you thought I was getting at.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey