Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE 13 Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Except when their names spell out "C-H-Y-N-A".
    Even then, the issue is that by that point you are trying to improve shit
    can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit, son :P

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Modern Era: John Cena, Randy Orton, CM Punk, Undertaker, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Triple H, Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Rey Mysterio, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Jack Swagger, Santino Marella, David Otunga, Kane, Kevin Nash, Christian, Mark Henry, Sin Cara, Epico, Primo, Hunico, Ted DiBiase, Great Khali, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, Justin Gabriel, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly, Bella Twins, Kharma, Beth Phoenix, Alicia Fox.

Attitude Era: Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Eddie Guerrero, Edge & Christian, New Age Outlaws, Road Warriors, , X-Pac, Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Mankind, Dude Love, Cactus Jack, Trish Stratus, Lita, Big Show, Kane, Davey Boy Smith, Vader, Mark Henry, Ken Shamrock, Godfather and Big Bossman.

Also included in the game will be Mike Tyson. That may have been a factor in his 2012 Hall of Fame induction.

Looks pretty good, yes KJ I C&P'd it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Modern Era: John Cena, Randy Orton, CM Punk, Undertaker, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Triple H, Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Rey Mysterio, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Jack Swagger, Santino Marella, David Otunga, Kane, Kevin Nash, Christian, Mark Henry, Sin Cara, Epico, Primo, Hunico, Ted DiBiase, Great Khali, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, Justin Gabriel, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly, Bella Twins, Kharma, Beth Phoenix, Alicia Fox.

Attitude Era: Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Eddie Guerrero, Edge & Christian, New Age Outlaws, Road Warriors, , X-Pac, Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Mankind, Dude Love, Cactus Jack, Trish Stratus, Lita, Big Show, Kane, Davey Boy Smith, Vader, Mark Henry, Ken Shamrock, Godfather and Big Bossman.

Also included in the game will be Mike Tyson. That may have been a factor in his 2012 Hall of Fame induction.

That is an awesome looking roster, glad to see Lita back. and Shane O Mac!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post

Kharma but no Layla, AJ or Natalya?

No Drew or Kidd or Hawkins?

And I know he has pretty much retired, but no Regal? Not even an attitude era version?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post

And I know he has pretty much retired, but no Regal? Not even an attitude era version?
    does Mcintyre still have a job?
    I would expect another divas pack with Layla at least, and maybe AJ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    does Mcintyre still have a job?
    I would expect another divas pack with Layla at least, and maybe AJ
    Lol he was at Mania, and has had 2 superstars matches...but mostly house show work.

Blog Entries
    Lol he was at Mania, and has had 2 superstars matches...but mostly house show work.
    maybe they can have a House show pack then?
    personally I want an FCW pack

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    maybe they can have a House show pack then?
    personally I want an FCW pack
    Thats actually a good idea, maybe a Superstars pack with Zeke, Drew, Kidd, Usos etc and a NXT pack with Riley, Hawkins, Reks, Kaitlyn etc.

Blog Entries

Expect a few DLC packs to be available with more superstars, alternative attires etc.

The biggest absentee from the list that's been reported though is Alberto Del Rio, which to me suggests that the list is incomplete.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Expect a few DLC packs to be available with more superstars, alternative attires etc.

The biggest absentee from the list that's been reported though is Alberto Del Rio, which to me suggests that the list is incomplete.
    Huh I never noticed that (just goes to show how much attention I pay to Del Rio). Theres no Brodus to, I'm sure he will make the full list.