Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 649

Thread: WWE 13 Thread

  1. #601
    I got the game for christmas, and I have been playing it on and off. However my game keeps freezing when I try and throw mankind off the cell. Like he reverses and gets me thrown off, but when I say rematch the whole screen goes black and freezes. Any suggestions on how to fix it, so that it doesn't do that?

  2. #602
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessBroski View Post
    I got the game for christmas, and I have been playing it on and off. However my game keeps freezing when I try and throw mankind off the cell. Like he reverses and gets me thrown off, but when I say rematch the whole screen goes black and freezes. Any suggestions on how to fix it, so that it doesn't do that?
    The game is full of glitches just like all the previous WWE games the past few years however I haven't had this happen to me while playing the attitude era mode.

  3. #603
    Hmm yeah, I don't know why it does it. I cleaned the disk, but it still does it.

  4. #604
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessBroski View Post
    Hmm yeah, I don't know why it does it. I cleaned the disk, but it still does it.
    That one didn't happen for me but attitude era did freeze up and bug out a few times. If it happened mor ethen once in a row I'd just clean the disk and restart the game, always seemed to work fine
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  5. #605
    Thank you. ^^

  6. #606
    Is it just me or are Cesaro and Ryback's finishers wrong? They might not be but they look like it to me... :P

    Pleased all the DLC is out, WWE should have current roster on the game and Legends as DLC if anything.
     

  7. #607
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Is it just me or are Cesaro and Ryback's finishers wrong? They might not be but they look like it to me... :P

    Pleased all the DLC is out, WWE should have current roster on the game and Legends as DLC if anything.
    Cesaro's is fine I think but Ryback's is shocking... He goes straight for the Samoan drop lift, when he usually goes for the suplex clutch into the fisherman suplex lift :@

  8. #608
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Cesaro's is fine I think but Ryback's is shocking... He goes straight for the Samoan drop lift, when he usually goes for the suplex clutch into the fisherman suplex lift :@
    The Ryback one does look pretty poor.

    Doesn't Cesaro pick them up differently Doesn't make too much of a different but surely it doesn't take too much effort to make it right.
     

  9. #609
    DLC totally worth it just for the Sandow cartwheel!
     

  10. #610
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quick question - to access community creations I have to log into X Box live in the game, right? Does it often say the servers aren't available?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.