Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE 13 Thread

Blog Entries
    Im sure the Attitude Era characters, arenas and storylines will make a lot of people happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    awesome, thanks for the link.

Very interesting to see that Chris Jericho has been announced for the game as soon as possible, learning from past mistakes?

also the "OMG!" moments intrigue me, and I wonder how they will work out with the CAWs (also I want to break the ring with somebody)

Will you be able to pick a "OMG" moment for your CAW?
    Yeah, the different uses of the OMG! feature are definitely intriguing.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Im sure the Attitude Era characters, arenas and storylines will make a lot of people happy.
    Oh yeah.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Yeah, the different uses of the OMG! feature are definitely intriguing.

Oh yeah.
    If the multiplayer works better, I will probably pick this up, everything else looks awesome.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

If the multiplayer works better, I will probably pick this up, everything else looks awesome.
    Rent first, if its good I buy.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Rent first, if its good I buy.
    Not a bad plan, I really need to get Gamefly again.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Not a bad plan, I really need to get Gamefly again.
    Same here. Gaming is way expensive.
    Profile Retired

WWE.com has revealed some of the new features for WWE '13. Check them out below:

WWE LIVE – Experience the atmosphere, spectacle and fervor of a WWE live event through attention-grabbing Spectacular Moments, including ring breaks and barricade crashes, along with a brand new audio and presentation system designed to produce the most authentic and vibrant commentary, sound effects and crowd participation levels ever experienced in a WWE videogame

THE ATTITUDE IS BACK – Return to an unparalleled and groundbreaking era in WWE history – a time of pure raucousness, grandiose personalities and colossal revolution – through a franchise-first single player campaign focused on eight purveyors of attitude during the famed television "Monday Night Wars," including WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

WWE UNIVERSE 3.0 – Control the virtual WWE experience like never before in the popular career-style mode, as individual decisions throughout gameplay will dynamically introduce matches, alliances, rivalries and unpredictable moments along the path toward becoming a WWE Champion

PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY 2.0 – Driven by new animations, transitions and modified controls, Predator Technology returns to deliver intelligent, fluid and engaging WWE action, resulting in a smoother gameplay experience than its predecessors

CREATE + SHARE – Utilize the franchise's industry-defining Creation Suite to develop and customize Superstars, entrances, arenas, finishing moves, storylines, highlight reels and more, as well as share and download creations with others from around the world

DISTINGUISHED ROSTER – Compete with a vast array of WWE Superstars and Attitude Era luminaries from the largest roster in franchise history, including cover Superstar CM Punk, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Sheamus, Undertaker, Mankind, Chris Jericho, Big Show and Mark Henry

SURPRISES IN STORE – Live the Revolution through future announcements, including additional game features, a comprehensive roster reveal, downloadable content and big surprises

The first eight names have been confirmed for the WWE 13 video game, they are…

* CM Punk
    * Mankind
    * Steve Austin
    * Mark Henry
    * Big Show
    * Chris Jericho
    * Sheamus
    * The Undertaker

IGN.com has a huge article up on the game, noting that Road to Wrestlemania storyline mode will be replaced by an "Attitude Era mode. Also, there are plans for the game to be more realistic (example, Rey Mysterio can't suplex Big Show) and much more.

Attitude Era mode sounds pretty cool but I still would of preferred a story mode!

I like the more realistic thing but they had that on one of the others and it was annoying, cruiserweights trying to lift big guys and hurting their back took so much time!

Blog Entries
    c+p? For shame, Steve Austin. For shame...

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    c+p? For shame, Steve Austin. For shame...

Haha would you rather I take some time to write it all out?