Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE 13 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    You got to the Schedule menu and press Edit, which is the square button I believe, and it should say Universe Draft. Make sure it says yes. As for title matxhes you have to go to Specialty at the bottom when changing the match. It should be rhe firsr option in Spexialty. You can select the title and then the match.

Thanks dude!

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Is anyone else having problems at the end of ladder matches? The last two or three I've done after someone pulls down the briefcase everyone just stands there for a minute or two before teh game actually closes
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Yeah apparently online ranked is rife with hackers... Already. THQ are rightly, trying to ban these idiots, but the downside? They're banning boosters too? WTF? Boosting is a legitimate achievement gaining tactic! because they're affecting leaderboards they say. I don't give two questioa shit about leaderboards, I do however care about my gamerscore. Why even have online ranked based achievements at all? They never had in the past. Looks like I'm not getting 1000/1000 in this game
    What are boosters?

And i keep coming across assholes who use the spear push occasionally and eventually get their weird full speed finisher. Idk if i shld report em

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    What are boosters?

And i keep coming across assholes who use the spear push occasionally and eventually get their weird full speed finisher. Idk if i shld report em
    You should report them, their just trolls

I aint fucked with this in a bit...Yall are tempting me to...I still need to come across the $ to get a "Point Card" or whatever the fuk they are...That allows for instant credit adding to the account...We WILL eat more in wwe 13 soon...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    What are boosters?

Boosters are where you play with other people to get a certain achievement. Tom's obsessed with his gamer - score

And I'd report them. If everyone reports the people who play like that then surely they'll do something about it... Then again this is THQ we're talking about

Though I will give them credit where it's due, not had one problem with the servers yet, so at the moment THQ > EA when compare this game to Fifa

I downloaded the free new Undertaker attire and it completely reset my WWE Universe roster. Needless to say, I was pissed since I had 4 shows!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I downloaded the free new Undertaker attire and it completely reset my WWE Universe roster. Needless to say, I was pissed since I had 4 shows!
    Wow, that fucking sucks man. The only issue I've had is that both times I've downloaded teh dlc stuff it resets the finishers for my CAWs

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Wow, that fucking sucks man. The only issue I've had is that both times I've downloaded teh dlc stuff it resets the finishers for my CAWs
    It did it again, even when downloading Community Creations. Luckily, this time I had typed my rosters into a notepad doc and could just go back and plug everyone back in. In it doing this for anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

The Mike Tyson specials are awesome! Just put the code in the other night and man what ive been misisng...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.