Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE 13 Thread

Blog Entries
    Late in on this but I just sat down and tried it, and it pissed me off.

You can't break the ring using Brock Lesnar? Seriously? the man that actually created the moment you are trying to recreate you can't use? what kind of shit is that?
    mini rant over

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Late in on this but I just sat down and tried it, and it pissed me off.

You can't break the ring using Brock Lesnar? Seriously? the man that actually created the moment you are trying to recreate you can't use? what kind of shit is that?
    mini rant over
    Yeah that is bullshit. I think it would have been better to have it where the upper weight class guys, hhh, lesnar, cena, rock, ect, when they superplex someone like henry or show or tensai or rikishi off the top it breaks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Yeah that is bullshit. I think it would have been better to have it where the upper weight class guys, hhh, lesnar, cena, rock, ect, when they superplex someone like henry or show or tensai or rikishi off the top it breaks
    It would have made sense to just make it so that any heavyweight or super-heavyweight can break the ring, as long as they do it with a super-heavyweight.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Please someone tell me there is a way to sort through the wastes that spend the entire match using a spear or running push until they can hit their crappy full speed created finishers?
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Please someone tell me there is a way to sort through the wastes that spend the entire match using a spear or running push until they can hit their crappy full speed created finishers?
    Yeah apparently online ranked is rife with hackers... Already. THQ are rightly, trying to ban these idiots, but the downside? They're banning boosters too? WTF? Boosting is a legitimate achievement gaining tactic! because they're affecting leaderboards they say. I don't give a shit about leaderboards, I do however care about my gamerscore. Why even have online ranked based achievements at all? They never had in the past. Looks like I'm not getting 1000/1000 in this game

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Yup. Play Player matches only. They may not build your rank up, but sure as hell funner.

After the update is anyone else when playing Universe mode not getting the draft after wrestlemania (I have 3 Major shows but before the update the draft worked fine) and not being able to create their own title matches?

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    After the update is anyone else when playing Universe mode not getting the draft after wrestlemania (I have 3 Major shows but before the update the draft worked fine) and not being able to create their own title matches?
    I've had no problems with either of those. Have you tried turning them back on? And for the titles, are you going to 'Specialty'?

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    I've had no problems with either of those. Have you tried turning them back on? And for the titles, are you going to 'Specialty'?
    Where do I turn them back on? I have the PS3 version.

As for the titles no, I tried to do the tag team titles in a normal tag match and wasn't given the option, haven't tried single belts.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Where do I turn them back on? I have the PS3 version.

As for the titles no, I tried to do the tag team titles in a normal tag match and wasn't given the option, haven't tried single belts.
    You got to the Schedule menu and press Edit, which is the square button I believe, and it should say Universe Draft. Make sure it says yes. As for title matxhes you have to go to Specialty at the bottom when changing the match. It should be rhe firsr option in Spexialty. You can select the title and then the match.