Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE 13 Thread

I love this game, but I really wish they'd bring back triple threat tag team matches like in Here Comes the Pain. Also they need to improve upon the create a title option as it is really limiting. Wouldn't mind a tweak to the Universe mode as well. I'd rate the game a solid 8/10.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Thanks dude, it works on the PS3 aswell. sucks that you have to manually do that now though. hopefully a new update will solve that issue.
    To be honest I like that you have the option to switch its saved my ass a few times, I'm not great with that little kick out minigame they have so I can switch the other guy and break it up
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    This game sucked ass.

I bought it 2 weeks ago got like 5 matches into the attitude era mode and quit after the HBK and Undertaker match and gave the game to my nephew.

I really wanted Black Ops II when I got WWE '13, but it wasn't out yet. I have it now and it's fucking AWESOME!!!!!!

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    This game sucked ass.

I bought it 2 weeks ago got like 5 matches into the attitude era mode and quit after the HBK and Undertaker match and gave the game to my nephew.

I really wanted Black Ops II when I got WWE '13, but it wasn't out yet. I have it now and it's fucking AWESOME!!!!!!
    Care to elaborate as to why?

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Care to elaborate as to why?
    I just didn't like it, then again I didn't play too much of it, but from what I played I didn't like. I have WWE '12 on the wii and the controls seemed smoother than "13 which I bought for the 360. Also I don't like the attitude era mode because I thought it would be like a new story line and not shit that already happened,(not dissing the past just want something new). Also I don't like how they used the real promos from when things happened and the amount of times WWF is edited out.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Yeah the constant bleeping out of WWF pissed me off... No idea why they just didn't WWE, after all it's essentially the same thing

on the subject of WWF being beeped out, has anyone seen that new attitude era DVD? Every reference to WWF left in untouched. Even the old attitude scratch logo left in at the bottom left hand corner. It was absolutely bliss watching it, with no sound dips or smudges.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    on the subject of WWF being beeped out, has anyone seen that new attitude era DVD? Every reference to WWF left in untouched. Even the old attitude scratch logo left in at the bottom left hand corner. It was absolutely bliss watching it, with no sound dips or smudges.
    Yeah they were done about a year apart before the deal with the whole WWF logo thing was reached. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Watched the first disc yesterday...good stuff although I wish the documentary was a lil bit longer. 60 minutes just wasn't enough while documenting one of the most exciting era's in wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    It doesn't seem randomized to me. Maybe because I spend most of my time morw in actual matches and not the menu screen. XD
    I spend a lot of time in creation modes.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.