Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 34 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 649

Thread: WWE 13 Thread

  1. #231
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    To be fair, I cant really complain. There will be times when I fancy a laugh and mess around in online SGR matches...

    Isn't there supposed to be a Johnny Law cutscene where he comes out and inserts an AI ref into the match if you assut one of the competitors whilst you're the SGR? Could have sworn I'd seen a picture of that somewhere... Maybe they'll work that into online SGR matches as well!
    Not in that way really. When you're a SGR, you have control over the speed of the pin count so you could either make the count very fast or very slow depending on who you want to screw over.


  2. #232
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Wait, is SGR going to be just an online match, or will it be accessible for offline play?
    Profile Retired

  3. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Wait, is SGR going to be just an online match, or will it be accessible for offline play?
    I'm sure it'll be available in all game modes

  4. #234
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I'm sure it'll be available in all game modes
    This. If only Earl Hebner was a playable character.


  5. #235
    Super Member Rockstar83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Where Ever I Am Currently
    Posts
    665
    I'm not really gonna bother with Tyson in WWE 13. I rather have CAWS online from other people in it then Tyson to be honest.

    I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

  6. #236
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,004
    Sonofabitch! They didn't make a new clothesline for Bradshaw its that same weak crappy animation from last year
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  7. #237
    God Dubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    41
    Has anyone seen R-Truth's entrance? It looks fucking creepy. I'm glad they gave Kofi Kingston a new entrance motion though.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

  8. #238

    Wwe 13 discussion

    WHY I FEEL THE NWO WILL IN FACT BE IN WWE 13.

    1) for those of you who keep saying HOGAN's with TNA so he cant be in the game the man has a WWE LEGENDS DEAL which allows him to be put in any wwe game (so kill that noise right their)


    2) NASH is already in the game as DIESEL even tho his name is KEVIN NASH in the game they already explained that couple weeks back.


    3) SCOTT HALL ? ok first off layoff the fact that he had a drug problem notice i said HAD so theirs no reason why he cant be in the game unless he doesn't take the offer. dammit X-PAC did a porno and still got in and theirs wrestlers in the WWE rite now who takes steroids so with that being said HALL could make an appearance in the game as SCOTT HALL or even RAZOR RAMON (so kill that noise right their )


    4) I saw WWE 13 video on youtube they was showing screen shots of the game (yes the video was official) like was saying i saw one of the present arena's was WMx8 ROCK vs HOGAN so if HOGAN's not in it why add that arena to the game.


    AND FOR THOSE WHO KEEP SAYING WCW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WWE 13. NOT ABOUT WCW JUST CAUSE ITS HOGAN,NASH,HALL ITS ABOUT THE NWO PLUS HOGAN NASH AND HALL ARE ORIGINALLY WWF STARS NOT WCW

  9. #239
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    King of the Ring confirmed for WWE 13! Will post pictures later!

  10. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by DRUX87 View Post
    WHY I FEEL THE NWO WILL IN FACT BE IN WWE 13.

    1) for those of you who keep saying HOGAN's with TNA so he cant be in the game the man has a WWE LEGENDS DEAL which allows him to be put in any wwe game (so kill that noise right their)
    That's not true. If he had a Legends Contract - he wouldn't be allowed in TNA - it's a breach of contract. He owns the right to the Hulk Hogan name - so he's allowed in the game with his own permission - but why put someone in a rival promotion in the game? Plus - where was he in the attitude era? That's right - WCW! Not needed in the game

    2) NASH is already in the game as DIESEL even tho his name is KEVIN NASH in the game they already explained that couple weeks back.
    Unless it's DLC - Nash will be called Diesel in the game. He won't be in the NWO as Diesel. That's like redoing the alliance storyline with Jericho as Super Liger - it doesn't fit

    3) SCOTT HALL ? ok first off layoff the fact that he had a drug problem notice i said HAD so theirs no reason why he cant be in the game unless he doesn't take the offer. dammit X-PAC did a porno and still got in and theirs wrestlers in the WWE rite now who takes steroids so with that being said HALL could make an appearance in the game as SCOTT HALL or even RAZOR RAMON (so kill that noise right their )
    Again, if he's in the game - he's DLC. Why put him in the game though with all the troubles going him. He wasn't influencial to the attitude era - so there's no point him being in the game

    4) I saw WWE 13 video on youtube they was showing screen shots of the game (yes the video was official) like was saying i saw one of the present arena's was WMx8 ROCK vs HOGAN so if HOGAN's not in it why add that arena to the game.
    Triple H vs Chris Jericho? Besides - I never saw this screen shot - so help would be appreciated. Most people don't consider this part of the attitude era - so I'm calling you bullshit

    AND FOR THOSE WHO KEEP SAYING WCW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WWE 13. NOT ABOUT WCW JUST CAUSE ITS HOGAN,NASH,HALL ITS ABOUT THE NWO PLUS HOGAN NASH AND HALL ARE ORIGINALLY WWF STARS NOT WCW
    But they're not influential to the attitude era. What's the point of having the NWO just for DLC. If they were in the game originally - they would announce it to try and sell more copies.

    Nice trolling by the way
    ‚Äč

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.