Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 649

Thread: WWE 13 Thread

  1. #181
    I know a lot of you want the midcarders in there, but they have Faarooq, Bradshaw, JBL, Shane McMahon, DX Triple H, the British Bulldog, Thuganomics Cena, Booker T, Old School Jericho, New Age Outlaws AND the 3 faces of Foley!

    Say what you will, I'm happy

  2. #182

    Is anyone else a little pissed off?

    After hearing & seeing the WWE 13 roster list I was pretty angry for a couple of reasons.

    1. The Attitude Era, dont get me wrong love it & love the characters but ffs 1/2 of the roster is wrestlers from the 90's. I dont understand why they dont just make a game completely devoted to the attitude era (like in legends of wrestlemania) instead of taking spots from undercard wrestlers people would rather play as

    2. 2nd reason is multiple characters, there are a lot of doubles when it comes to the roster this year

    Undertaker X 2
    Kane X 2
    Mick Foley X 3
    HHH X 3
    Christian & Edge X 2
    Mark Henrey X 2
    Chris Jericho X 2
    JBL X 2
    The Rock X 2
    Lita X 2
    John Cena X 2

    why not just have alt attires. there are 13 spots that could go to awesome undercards like

    Drew McIntyre
    The Uso's
    Hawkins & Ryder
    Prime Time Players
    McGillicutty
    Alex Riley
    Camacho
    Even Bourne
    Ryback
    Tensai

    I dont get why they would do this they could have had a WWE ATTITUDE game with all the same features but only attitude era wrestlers & most of us would have still paid for another game in my opinion this was a very stupid move by THQ, IGN & WWE. sorry for rambling a little bit

  3. #183
    Fresh Member rodrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    65
    I get your point, but the main reason they did it like this is because people keep complaining that the attitude era is better...no matter what happens they complain so they create a game based on the attitude era. And I'm not sure if the entire roster has been revealed, I heard cory ledesma say "there are about 100 unlockables", these could be attires, arena's but also characters like those names you mentioned They did the same thing last year, they only revealed 80% of the roster.

  4. #184
    Look what I found: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...-WWE-13-Thread

    A thread about WWE 13. In future, anything about WWE 13 goes there. There is also a video game section. Anything about any video games go there

    On your points though

    1) Remember last year with however many WCW wrestlers were in the game. The attitude era focus is a main selling point of the game, it's the right call

    2) Some people it's difficult to have alternate attires.

    Hunter Hearst Helmsley had a different entrance to Triple H today. It doesn't rightfully reflect the gimmick
    NoD Mark Henry has different finishers to his current day self, as does Chris Jericho
    E&C, Faces of Foley, Bradshaw, and John Cena all had different music and titantrons.

    All of them will have to stick to one, and that isn't a fair reflection on the era

    For your names of your people you want included, I assume you mean Hawkins and Reks, as Ryder is in the game.

    Out of those names, I only really want PTP, Drew McIntyre, Evan Bourne, Ryback and Tensai, but all have the possibility to be DLC

  5. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by PHRNOMINAL ENIGMA View Post
    After hearing & seeing the WWE 13 roster list I was pretty angry for a couple of reasons.

    1. The Attitude Era, dont get me wrong love it & love the characters but ffs 1/2 of the roster is wrestlers from the 90's. I dont understand why they dont just make a game completely devoted to the attitude era (like in legends of wrestlemania) instead of taking spots from undercard wrestlers people would rather play as

    2. 2nd reason is multiple characters, there are a lot of doubles when it comes to the roster this year

    Undertaker X 2
    Kane X 2
    Mick Foley X 3
    HHH X 3
    Christian & Edge X 2
    Mark Henrey X 2
    Chris Jericho X 2
    JBL X 2
    The Rock X 2
    Lita X 2
    John Cena X 2

    why not just have alt attires. there are 13 spots that could go to awesome undercards like

    Drew McIntyre
    The Uso's
    Hawkins & Ryder
    Prime Time Players
    McGillicutty
    Alex Riley
    Camacho
    Even Bourne
    Ryback
    Tensai

    I dont get why they would do this they could have had a WWE ATTITUDE game with all the same features but only attitude era wrestlers & most of us would have still paid for another game in my opinion this was a very stupid move by THQ, IGN & WWE. sorry for rambling a little bit
    First, no one cares about the wrestlers you listed. It's not as simple as just putting a guy in a game. It's a lot of hard work to create a character, a likeness, and a move set. Second, I'm sure people would rather do matches like Randy Orton vs The Rock or Shawn Michaels vs CM Punk, rather than do a tag team with Prime Time Players. Finally, if you're seriously disappointed that you can't be Alex Riley or Evan Bourne in a video game, you might want to wake up and realize there IS a world outside of wrestling and Playstation.

  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    First, no one cares about the wrestlers you listed. It's not as simple as just putting a guy in a game. It's a lot of hard work to create a character, a likeness, and a move set. Second, I'm sure people would rather do matches like Randy Orton vs The Rock or Shawn Michaels vs CM Punk, rather than do a tag team with Prime Time Players. Finally, if you're seriously disappointed that you can't be Alex Riley or Evan Bourne in a video game, you might want to wake up and realize there IS a world outside of wrestling and Playstation.
    I have to agree with DK on this one. Out of all the wrestlers you listed, I could care less about playing as any of those guys. I would much rather play as Shawn Michaels, or old school Rock, Shane McMahon, or even Stephanie rather than any of those guys. I for one am not complaining about this game at all, because I feel they chose to do it the right way and it will be amazing.
    "I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before.....why? Because I can." - The "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels


  7. #187
    God Dubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    41
    I'm pretty happy with whose in the game (Thuganomics Cena FTW!). It sucks that Tyson Kid, Hawkins, and Rekks aren't in the game but I'll manage to get over it by playing with Ken Shamrock and the NAO.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

  8. #188
    Super Member rya666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    686
    I personally will still be getting this game because it will still be awesome I just wont be buying it at full price 88 to 100 $ is to much for any videogame in my opinion

  9. #189
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,748
    Blog Entries
    1
    The doubles you mentioned aren't really doubles since they have different gimmicks, finishers, entrance music attires etc.

    As for the ones you mentioned that aren't in the game, less people than you think care about them. I'm sure they'll be released as DLC packages and then people who want to download them, such as yourself, will be able to do so.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #190
    God Dubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    41
    I'm totally going to create a Kevin Steen CAW so I can have him and Catus Jack feud in my Universe Mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.