Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55636465

Thread: WWE 13 Thread

The Trinity
    Will online mode still be available in the future now that THQ have sold the rights? I've read that they're going to shut down the servers so many times online that it's got me paranoid...

Has anyone else been having issues with their game? I turned mine on today and two of my CAWs are gone
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

WWE'13 storylines TLC ppv

The WWE'13 storylines TLC ppv just started on my channel, The show is headlined by matches such as ...Tables match Chris Jericho VS Unknown masked man, TLC match for wwe title Big show vs Daniel Bryan Vs Dolph Ziggler Vs Cody Rhodes (current champion) And the world title is on the line In a TLC match John Cena Vs randy Orton (current champion) .

Below is the link to the playlist , At the time of posting this the pre-show and Part 1 are already uploaded...Watch them...if you like the look subscribe for more .

*note* the quality is not as good as normal on pre-show and part 1 due to messed up settings on pvr...back to normal in next part (Full HD)

TLC Playlist - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...0QX4uw-_k-tR1O
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    The WWE'13 storylines TLC ppv just started on my channel, The show is headlined by matches such as ...Tables match Chris Jericho VS Unknown masked man, TLC match for wwe title Big show vs Daniel Bryan Vs Dolph Ziggler Vs Cody Rhodes (current champion) And the world title is on the line In a TLC match John Cena Vs randy Orton (current champion) .

Below is the link to the playlist , At the time of posting this the pre-show and Part 1 are already uploaded...Watch them...if you like the look subscribe for more .

*note* the quality is not as good as normal on pre-show and part 1 due to messed up settings on pvr...back to normal in next part (Full HD)

TLC Playlist - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...0QX4uw-_k-tR1O
    This should probably go in the video game section

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    This should probably go in the video game section
    Oops sorry, I'm sure someone will move it
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

So does anyone know about these created entrance vids? What moves you do that show up in the vid?
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    So does anyone know about these created entrance vids? What moves you do that show up in the vid?

Yea...I've used them and they're pretty good...An assortment of big time moves from matches and finishers of course...They will also go along with the "theme" you use in certain parts as well...Undead...Hell's Nightmare...Olympic Hero.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Pwning running grapple spammers makes the $60 for this game worth every cent.

Ever since October I had planned to buy WWE 13, but I would always get something else. Wheither it be Black Ops 2, Halo 4, or Assassin Creed 2. And today I Finally bought it for the PS3

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Ever since October I had planned to buy WWE 13, but I would always get something else. Wheither it be Black Ops 2, Halo 4, or Assassin Creed 2. And today I Finally bought it for the PS3
    You get on a day where the servers where down.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock