Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE 13 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Probly a red finisher maybe.
    Hot and stored Finishers work.

Off the cell is just a standard grapple near the edge. Through, you need to hit a finisher at the specific points at one of the 4 corners on the inside.

Yea the lack of being able to give Barret the elbow finisher ,in any way shape of form...Is ridiculous...Just goes to show you how limited moves are I guess...For every step forward they go another one back...The closest thing is some kind of Elbow variant,from a grounded or running position.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Hell sometimes I can barely stand the music...For every two or three great incredible ones...there's more garbage you just get sick of hearing...Barrett's theme...Swagger....You don't realize how bad some themes are til you hear them over and over and over...And as someone else said ,they're not even actual songs just loops of the entrance theme versions,30 seconds-a minute at the most...

Yea the lack of being able to give Barret the elbow finisher ,in any way shape of form...Is ridiculous...Just goes to show you how limited moves are I guess...For every step forward they go another one back...The closest thing is some kind of Elbow variant,from a grounded or running position.
    Admittedly its been about two weeks since I've played but didn't yoshi tatsu's download bring a spinning elbow move? Its not perfect but its closer then anything else in the game.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Admittedly its been about two weeks since I've played but didn't yoshi tatsu's download bring a spinning elbow move? Its not perfect but its closer then anything else in the game.
    Aint got YOshi Tatsu so can't say Hell you figured they'd let you use the rolling elbow as a finish...It can be used for everything else. Standard strikes,strong strikes...

There's a grounded move while you kick em then as they sit up you nail the elbow...Not bad really but not the greatest...hell in games past you could even use a running elbow strike...And it was awesome no-less.

Yeah, I can't use a Rolling Elbow as my created guys finisher #EfedProblems

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Yeah, I can't use a Rolling Elbow as my created guys finisher #EfedProblems
    Sure you can...its true what Dameduse said...Yoshi Tatsu does in fact have a discuss elbow for a signature move once downloaded...Problem...Solved...

That....or just finish it with the strong strike version...Works just as well plus will look THAT much more devasting than ANY finisher ever could. you're welcome.

Blog Entries
    That....or just finish it with the strong strike version...Works just as well plus will look THAT much more devasting than ANY finisher ever could. you're welcome.
    Whats the name of the move you are referring to? I liked the downloaded one from tatsu but if there is a better one it be cool to see