Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE 13 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I'm gonna catch some shit for this, but EA buying THQ would be a very good thing. They would sit back, and let THQ do their thing, while keeping the money flowing. best for everyone, in my view.
    This is probably what will happen. EA will probably purchase everything that THQ owns WWE related and just allow them to keep doing what they're doing now.

Providing that the servers don't suck *Cough cough Fifa* I'm all for it!

Blog Entries
    I must say im kind of disappointed in the universe mode. When i heard heyman was involved in the making of the feuds and storylines for this mode i expected something great but its the same as last yr. Plus u can only interfere in some matches. Needless to say, kind of bummed. But hopefully the next dlc pack comes out next week or the following

I've been enjoying it so much so far. The flow is better than last year. Actually everything is better than last year. I mean WWE 12 was god awful.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Just finished the Attitude Era mode and it was pretty cool. My favorite story was The Brothers of Destruction due to having one of my all-time favorites, Kane and Taker.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Damnit...Like an idiot,being so stoned I could barely stay up any longer in an extreme rush to go to bed...I guess I didn't really realize/Wasn't caring/not paying enough attention...I shut it off while saving ...Burning up my created stars...And losing the data...Which was my main character...He was FULL of tattoos on EVERY visibile area of the body...I mean everywhere...Now the downside is I have no idea how I did it nor can i remember what went where...I did this all on a lucky whim basically over several stoned evenings...Created a new version...But nowheres near the same...Not to mention I was so used to the moves from before so I'm unsure what's the same and what aint really...Long story short...I had grown very accustomed to the original...Literally almost ruins the whole game for me.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Just for the sake of asking, What is y'all's top ten most played superstars? For me, it's:

1-Daniel Bryan-44
    2-The Miz-43
    3-Ryback-31
    4-CM Punk-26
    5-Heath Slater-24
    6-Cody Rhodes-18
    7-Dolph Ziggler-17
    8-Drew Mcintyre-16
    9-Tensai-15
    10-Wade Barrett-14

How do I throw someone through of off the Hell in a Cell?

Quote Originally Posted by shanezam203 View Post
    How do I throw someone through of off the Hell in a Cell?
    get them to the top, get them close to the edge, press grapple

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    get them to the top, get them close to the edge, press grapple
    thought I tried that, anything specific in the grapple?

Quote Originally Posted by shanezam203 View Post
    thought I tried that, anything specific in the grapple?
    Probly a red finisher maybe.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.