Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6 465455565758 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 649

Thread: WWE 13 Thread

  1. #551
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    THQ has finally filed for bankruptcy.

    I wonder where WWE's license is going to.

    http://www.gamespot.com/news/thq-fil...ruptcy-6401772

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  2. #552
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    THQ has finally filed for bankruptcy.

    I wonder where WWE's license is going to.

    http://www.gamespot.com/news/thq-fil...ruptcy-6401772
    Hopefully this isnt a dumb question, but with this news, will the final dlc pack for wwe 13 still come out?
     

  3. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hopefully this isnt a dumb question, but with this news, will the final dlc pack for wwe 13 still come out?
    Yes. The models and everything is already finalized and they have to do is release it.

    Pne thing I've noticed, with me at least, is that Diva matches are usually closer and down to the wire than others.


  4. #554
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    THQ has finally filed for bankruptcy.

    I wonder where WWE's license is going to.

    http://www.gamespot.com/news/thq-fil...ruptcy-6401772
    I'm not sure but I remember reading a report a month or two back that EA games was planning to buy out THQ if they went under. I don't own anything by EA so can someone tell me if this is a good thing?
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  5. #555
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I'm not sure but I remember reading a report a month or two back that EA games was planning to buy out THQ if they went under. I don't own anything by EA so can someone tell me if this is a good thing?
    EA Sports, the NHL and FIFA franchises aside, has struggled lately. Madden is a yearly retread, the NBA games blow, and they haven't had rights to MLB games in years.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  6. #556
    2K games would be the best company to buy out THQ in my mind. NBA 2K series has been very good.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  7. #557
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'm gonna catch some shit for this, but EA buying THQ would be a very good thing. They would sit back, and let THQ do their thing, while keeping the money flowing. best for everyone, in my view.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  8. #558
    Just putting this in hear, for anyone who's interested in playing the custom made stories on Community Creations, I would advise checking out the WWE:Revolution series, it's pretty good and very imaginative.

    I have enjoyed the episodes's so far

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  9. #559
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Just putting this in hear, for anyone who's interested in playing the custom made stories on Community Creations, I would advise checking out the WWE:Revolution series, it's pretty good and very imaginative.

    I have enjoyed the episodes's so far
    I can't find it! Probably because it's only on 360!
     

  10. #560
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I can't find it! Probably because it's only on 360!
    Yeah perhaps so man, that's a shame because it really is decent.

    360 owners, check it out.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.