Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 54 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE 13 Thread

I am with Asher and Tomsta on this, if they weren't going to go all out with the Create-A-Championship, than they should have left it off, My idea of creating a title is NOT changing the color plate of an actual belt.
    Profile Retired

Changing the color of the plates is almost completely useless. Nobody's going to turn a gold belt into a silver one, and any color other than gold or silver is fucking retarded. At least you can change the penny belts into golden belts, and the silver ECW belt to a gold one, so it's not totally pointless. Changing the strap color... eh, better than nothing. It's such a small thing but people liked it when Cody Rhodes brought in the white strap for the IC belt so that option is there at least.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Guys I get what your saying but there are almost 30 belts in teh game already, not counting the dlcs plus like another 30 slots for customized titles. How many belts do you want?
    It's a matter of principle, don't say you are bringing back an awesome mode, and then half-ass it y'know?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

They should have held off on releasing the game for a little while and made all of the DLC they have right now and IN the game free. The DLC they have right now doesn't impress me, but I will buy the game anyways.... When the price drops down to like 19 dollars..
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Guys I get what your saying but there are almost 30 belts in teh game already, not counting the dlcs plus like another 30 slots for customized titles. How many belts do you want?
    I don't care if I only make two belts, it is a matter of being able to create one not just color an existing one.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

The thing I hate about these games is when you've done RTWM or Attitude Mode, and it's not like it takes very long, there isn't much else to do.

A bit of Universe mode, some online stuff and playing with friends but it gets boring fast.

Still love the game like I do most years but will end up selling by January like usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    I don't care if I only make two belts, it is a matter of being able to create one not just color an existing one.
    The goofiest thing about this whole thing is that you can call a custom belt by a large number of combinations of names as if it were a completely custom title, but the belts are all existing belts from the present or past so it doesn't make much sense to call the belt by any other name other than what it actually is.

It's like if you couldn't create a custom superstar... you can re-color the existing superstars and give them a different name, and have the announcer call them in under a different name but you know you just recolored Brodus Clay or whatever, regardless of what name you gave him. It's retarded.

They should've at least put in a few custom belts to match the names you can have the announcer call them by.

Just got this game, went with the Tyson edition, looking forward to playing it later

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Played my first Ranked match. No freakin' clue how I won it either. Dude was kicking my ass the entire match.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Finally made it to 1999 in Attitude Era mode. My personal favorite and probably WWE's best year during the Attitude Era.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.