Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE 13 Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rya666 View Post
    I got WWE 13 today so far its awesome

I have a question to those who have the game

how do you download AJ and Damian Sandow?

thanks in advance
    you have to wait, they aren't out yet.
    the WWEShop area has all the available downloads.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    I saw someone set up an interference in WWE 13 in Universe Mode... so this tells me that there's still that same nonsense in WWE 12 where it won't let you interfere randomly. I remember one time that I wanted to interfere in a match against someone my character was feuding with at the time and it wouldn't let me, even though it made perfect sense. I can't figure out why, maybe faces can't interfere? Who knows.

EDIT: Oh, and DLC characters supposedly are coming out around December/January I hear.
    I remember being able to interfere in any non title match in 12, but in 13 I haven't figured out how.

Also I have interference set to "yes" on 13, and someone only comes out to help the guy if I hit like, 3 finishers at once or take him through more than 1 barricade.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

So my pre-order of WWE 13 says dispatching soon.

Hoping they're just taking their time to update it cause my game better be here tomorrow!!!

So after playing the game for a little while here are my thoughts

Attitude Era: I like it, It's fun reliving history. Kinda funny that hey turned it a little PG but it still works.

Universe Mode: I have no idea how to start feuds. Seems like random matches with occasional run ins. It seems to only let me interfere in random matches making it difficult to really start something.

Create a Wrestler: Love it. I like that they give you more names to work with. creating an entrance is pretty much the same. Nice entrance videos. I will say that team entrances annoy me because the announcing is shit. Tony and Justin both sound like robots.

Overall opinion: This is a great game but have a few bugs. I hope they can do something about the annoucing

Gotta say, 13 is what they promised 12 would be like. Smooth as Orton's ass covered in baby oil, added great new moves, I'm so happy they introduced kick pads to CAW.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Dat pop when you hit a finisher!

Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Gotta say, 13 is what they promised 12 would be like. Smooth as Orton's ass covered in baby oil, added great new moves, I'm so happy they introduced kick pads to CAW.
    You really miss IPITS huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You really miss IPITS huh?
    He was a fun sparrring partner when he didn't take things way too seriously.

Go to hell.

Picked up today, must say it IS finally a GREAT and almost perfect WWE Game (so far.) it's smooth, graphics are crisp, sound is amazing, and the story mode/attitude is cool. but I went through accelerator to play with friends with more of a variety XD. but I will play story. add me on ps3:

RORAYGTSLEEP

Holy hell making a logo is hard! I am jealous of the people ho make it look easy

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing