Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE 13 Thread

Blog Entries
    You actually pre-order WWE '12? I bought it from GameStop and it included the Rock's pre-order code and I didn't even pre-order. Just do the same with WWE '13. But I have to admit, that is quite a crappy incentive.

wwe 13 the kliq

so if the spoilers are correct we'll be having four out of the five members of the kliq is anybody of you going to make them into a stable? and does someone think scott hall might come out as a dlc? because i think i'll have to make him as a caw hoped he'd be in though
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Blog Entries
    So found out some more news about WWE 13

*There will be a roster reveal the weekend of Summerslam Fan Axxess. August is going to take forever to get here.
    *Word is there may be able to have six diva's in the ring at once...wow...what a huge improvement
    *Announcer table moves-Word is this feature is back, meaning a suplex, a pedigree, an RKO, can all be done on the announce table again. Now that is good news.

I'm looking forward to the new game, the roster looks pretty good with some of the confirmed guys and some of the rumors I've heard, in my opinion the huge roster was one of teh only redeeming things about last years game. I'm interested to see what they've improved as far as the in ring movements, finishers and especially the caw because last year just sucked
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You actually pre-order WWE '12? I bought it from GameStop and it included the Rock's pre-order code and I didn't even pre-order. Just do the same with WWE '13. But I have to admit, that is quite a crappy incentive.
    I normally pre-order the games from gamestop, their always pretty good about trade in deals. Last year I got wwe 12 for 30$ by trading in two games
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

I hope they improve WWE Universe mode in WWE '13. I like Universe mode, but I feel it is very limited. I wish they would bring back GM Mode.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I hope they improve WWE Universe mode in WWE '13. I like Universe mode, but I feel it is very limited. I wish they would bring back GM Mode.
    I think a combo of the Universe and GM mode would be perfect you know?

Fresh Member

WWE '13 Excitement

I jump all over WWE video games like other people do about Call of Duty games. I for one can't wait for '13. Anyone else?

Blog Entries
    I heard rumors that too cool and rikishi were going to be in the game.. I think that could be awesome... the downside to wwe games is they get predictable after awhile at least button mashing isn't as prevalent in the newer games. do you have anymore thoughts on the game besides your excited?

I'm excited about it too, especially the attitude era mode, and ring breaking feature, looks it's gonna be awesome