Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quick Question

Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Are you gonna call Kaval Kaval, or are you gonna stick with Low-ki? I don't know man I wouldn't say never when it comes to these things. If he ends up like a 5 time champion as Daniel Bryan I'll bet you start calling him Daniel Bryan.
    Right? The man's on TV and being pushed harder than i thought he'd be. Who cares what his name is. He's still the same man most of us fell in love with.

Besides. It could have been worse.

They could have called him Chubby Mandingo
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Big Zeke, Edge, MVP (He's getting a push now), Alberrtooo Delll Riiiioooo!
    "Ten thousand years as Intercontinental Champion, Oooooh yeeeah!"

WWE = WORLD "WIDE" ENTERTAINMENT not WORLD "WRESTLING" ENTERTAINMENT

"Hulkamania is like a single grain of sand in the Sahara desert that is Macho Madness."

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Right? The man's on TV and being pushed harder than i thought he'd be. Who cares what his name is. He's still the same man most of us fell in love with.

Besides. It could have been worse.

They could have called him Chubby Mandingo
    Exactly. His name aint the point here, it's the fact that he's been a major part of the PPVs, Raw and even Smackdown. The WWE is doing Bryan good right now, and as long as he is on TV every week, i'm happy with whatever they call him.

Morrison, Sheamus, All of NeXuS, Ziggler, LayCool, The Miz

Christian and Wade Barrett

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Are you gonna call Kaval Kaval, or are you gonna stick with Low-ki? I don't know man I wouldn't say never when it comes to these things. If he ends up like a 5 time champion as Daniel Bryan I'll bet you start calling him Daniel Bryan.
    I'm a Bryan Danielson mark that's why I will never say Daniel Bryan. It really doesn't matter what his name is, its just my opinion on the matter. I came to the conclusion to never say Daniel Bryan because of this promo he cut. I don't think this was a script I truly believe he spoke from the heart when he said

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    I'm a Bryan Danielson mark that's why I will never say Daniel Bryan. It really doesn't matter what his name is, its just my opinion on the matter. I came to the conclusion to never say Daniel Bryan because of this promo he cut. I don't think this was a script I truly believe he spoke from the heart when he said
    There are so many places they could have gone with this promo.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

evan "air"bourne

I hate saying his "WWE slave name"!

Bryan Danielson FTW!

I don't think it was scripted either. I honestly think that interview probably had something to do with the real reason that he was fired.