Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Somebody please explain NXT to me.

So is WWE done with NXT? I guess it's not a main show anymore. What I mean is if you go to WWE.com and click shows....NXT has disappeared. It is no longer advertised with Raw, SD, and Superstars. So my question is, is NXT just the new name for FCW's show now. Meaning no longer will I get to watch it, unless I live in Florida where they will broadcast it. It is like NXT never existed on wwe.com now. No more nxt on wed???? without saying goodbye???? or warning???? last weeks show said new nxt next week.....not "no more nxt for you".
    If anyone can shed a bit of light on this for me, I would appreciate it. I'm gonna miss my NXT today wish they would of let me know.

Blog Entries
    No man, the brand new NXT is starting tonight. They said on last week's show that it was anyway, there was a promo for it on last week's show featuring Richie Steamboat, didn't you see it?
    Here's the promo from last week:

and here's another featuring Bo Dallas (Bo Rotundo):

They've taped about a month's worth of shows, and it starts tonight.

I'm excited to see the product!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Right, I saw that. Will it be on youtube. I can't find the show listed at wwe.com is what I'm saying...how do I watch it...some stream site or something????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason McQuitty View Post
    Right, I saw that. Will it be on youtube. I can't find the show listed at wwe.com is what I'm saying...how do I watch it...some stream site or something????
    If I remember correctly, it's going to be on some local network. I'm nowhere near 100% sure on that though.
    But I'm almost certain that the somebody will upload the shows to youtube. Someone always does. That's how I've been watching NXT since it moved off tv, since WWE.com doesn't make some videos available in all countries lol!

But yeah, rest assured, I'm positive that there will be some way to see the shows online. In fact, if I find them tomorrow (that's when they're likely to be up) I'll let you know here.

Blog Entries
    In an update, I found this on the main news page here:

"This episode was part of the May 17th tapings at Full Sail University. At this time, there is no confirmation if this will air on YouTube or not. WWEremoved all NXT links from their actual website, but there continues to be an NXT section on Youtube. Last week on NXT, they mentioned that the show would continue to air on Youtube. The show will continue airing in international markets that previously aired NXT."

So it seems that NXT will continue to be shown on youtube as usual. There just isn't a link to it on wwe.com for some reason.

Do you know if the new NXT will still be airing on the same Sky Sports time-slot for us Brits, Tommy? (I don't have access to my Sky box to check the schedule atm)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    Do you know if the new NXT will still be airing on the same Sky Sports time-slot for us Brits, Tommy? (I don't have access to my Sky box to check the schedule atm)
    Not a clue I'm afraid man. I don't have sky right now (being cheap students, we just stick with a freeview box ).
    It'll definitely be on youtube though, I'm 100% sure on that.

It is still going to air international on the same channel and in america it has taken over FCW's timeslot on the Brightsport Network.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Not a clue I'm afraid man. I don't have sky right now (being cheap students, we just stick with a freeview box ).
    I know that feel bro. We didn't even get freeview coverage in our area (Dundee) when I was at uni... plus YouTube was bolloX in those days and streaming was essentially a "dodge the spyware" meta-game. Followed most of 2007-2009 wrestling via recaps. Harsh times.

[First_World_Problems.jpg]

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    It is still going to air international on the same channel and in america it has taken over FCW's timeslot on the Brightsport Network.
    Ace. For some reason, I've always preferred a DVR recording to a YouTube stream or a torrent.

Blog Entries
    For those looking to youtube it, I'd assume it'll be up on Friday, as that's when it airs on Sky. Here's the hype for it:

Jim Ross and William Regal present NXT. Matches include Tyson Kidd v Michael McGillicutty, The Ascension v Mike Dalton & CJ Parker and Rick Victor v Bo Dallas.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012