Thread: Recent Bans

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Recent Bans

I've heard all sides of the story for this banning streak that SilverGhost went on. No one was banned for "no reason" there are repeated offenders here who has been banned and there are some who maybe forgivable. Please no PMs to me anymore about what you did or didn't do.

We're going to take a week and let things cool down, emotions are high and we're going to let logic set in in a few days. Those of you who are banned, consider this a week of freeze. We are deciding what to do with this matter this week and will careful devise a plan regarding efed.

Thanks for your patience.

Blog Entries
    Bump******

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    The moderators have decided to keep their decision about the recent bans. There was a member who was let back, other members will remain on their ban.

The rules of eWN are set to be open for interpretation. I choose the mods to be here for a reason and I stand behind their decisions.

The recent bans have been some what controversial because of the involvement with eFed. Which is a small section of the site, but because of eFed, it has carried over into the main forum and has made it very uncomfortable for many regular users.

My advice for those who have been banned is to stay off the radar for a while and you can always make your appeal in due time. eWN has been know as a more tolerant forum and our moderators do give warnings before banning. Those of you who's been banned have all received some kind of warning at some point.

You can also use the main site's comment section as your discussion for the time being.

Thanks for being a part of the eWN community. We'll be in touch soon.

Frank