Threaded View

SvR 2011 questions

Hey guys whats goin on? I've got a few questions about the new SmackDown vs Raw game for you guys. First of all, is it any good? I haven't bought a wrestling game since Wrestlemania 2000 for the N64 and while that game is great (and yes I do still play it) I feel the need for more CAWs and I heard this game allows you to have 50.

Anyway, what type of matches can you have; specifically can there be a 5 on 5 traditional Survivor Series-esc match and fatal 4 ways? The reason i ask is that, call it weird, but I like to create specific storylines in my head and watch as the computer plays them out in addition to actually playing the game myself, and I got (what I think at least) is a pretty sick idea for a storyline that involves a series of factions fighting for control of the WWE. The two heel factions are Nexus (consisting obviously of the leader Barrett, Otunga, Slater, Gabriel, Michael McGillicutty, and Husky Harris) and the McMahon Family Regime (consisting of Mr. McMahon, HHH, Shane McMahon, X-Pac, and the New Age Outaws) as an ode to the attitude era, and the two face factions are The Indepedents (yes I stole this from another forum member, but it was so awesome of an idea I had to run with it) consisting of CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Kaval, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, and Desmond Wolfe and the other face faction are the Kamakazes with the Great Muta, Mitsaharu Misawa, KENTA, Jushin Liger, Ultimo Dragon, and Tajiri.

Well now that I'm done telling you my life story, I also want to ask a few more questions. Namely, who do you start out with in the game and who do you have to unlock? And also, will at least some of my CAWs have their names called out during their entrance or will it be "the superstar" again? Thanks in advance.