Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    near falls where have they gone kicking out of finsihers at 2.9 lol what ever happened to these days where u thought it was only to be surprised

Hands down the best out of 5 series between MCMG and Beer Money. Each match was a 5 star match IMO. Epic series.
    In recent WWE history it would be both of the Undertaker vs HBK matches. I was there in the audience for the first one and the crowd was electric.
    Bit of a let down when it came to HHH vs Orton though.

Blog Entries
    I agree with MOST of what everybody is saying BUT here's something I want to point out.

HBK and Undertaker (pt.1) was a 5 star match, anybody that says it's not, is full of shit (so full of shit I'm not gonna censor it).
    BUT, what a lot of people don't remember is that...there was no story. There REALLY TRULEY WASN'T a story. HBK just came off of an almost year long feud with Y2J then thrown into a good 4-5 month feud with JBL that ended in Febuary and then five weeks later he's at WM 25 fighting the Undertaker.

There was NO STORY. AT ALL. Not one enough to get us to care about.

So why did we?

Cuz we all freaking knew that UT and HBK would freaking deleiver HARDCORE. And they did.

So IMO, no you don't need a STORY to make a five star match, you just need the right people in the ring.

Hell HBK/UT (pt.2) had a better story then pt.1 and we can all agree that match wasn't as good as pt.1 BUT it's not as horrible as everybody makes it out to be.
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304 View Post
    I agree with MOST of what everybody is saying BUT here's something I want to point out.

HBK and Undertaker (pt.1) was a 5 star match, anybody that says it's not, is full of shit (so full of shit I'm not gonna censor it).
    BUT, what a lot of people don't remember is that...there was no story. There REALLY TRULEY WASN'T a story. HBK just came off of an almost year long feud with Y2J then thrown into a good 4-5 month feud with JBL that ended in Febuary and then five weeks later he's at WM 25 fighting the Undertaker.

There was NO STORY. AT ALL. Not one enough to get us to care about.

So why did we?

Cuz we all freaking knew that UT and HBK would freaking deleiver HARDCORE. And they did.

So IMO, no you don't need a STORY to make a five star match, you just need the right people in the ring.

Hell HBK/UT (pt.2) had a better story then pt.1 and we can all agree that match wasn't as good as pt.1 BUT it's not as horrible as everybody makes it out to be.
    When most people think of Wrestlemania, they think of HBK and Undertaker. That WAS the "story". Not your typical "story" but a story nonetheless.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisQ1 View Post
    Kurt Angle
    Whoever goes against this needs to be in Angle's ankle lock.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Whoever goes against this needs to be in Angle's ankle lock.
    oh count me out O_O