Story comments randomly being held up for mod approval

What the hell is up with that? It's extremely aggravating. It wouldn't be so bad if they actually did anything with my posts (ie, approve it and post it), but they just, basically they just get deleted. I know I run Clark down once in a while (I'm far from the only one), but very few of the posts that get held up have anything to do with him and the site.

Black Ninja!
    That's not our domain, man. The forums and the main news area are two completely separate things.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsrevenge View Post
    What the hell is up with that? It's extremely aggravating. It wouldn't be so bad if they actually did anything with my posts (ie, approve it and post it), but they just, basically they just get deleted. I know I run Clark down once in a while (I'm far from the only one), but very few of the posts that get held up have anything to do with him and the site.
    That happened to me a few times as well. I have had one with-held while another one got posted but then deleted moments later. The main page comment system is out of our grasp from what I understand. If you are referring to the forums then that is a new feature that happened without me even knowing it. If your issues do not repair themselves then keep us posted.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    That happened to me a few times as well. I have had one with-held while another one got posted but then deleted moments later. The main page comment system is out of our grasp from what I understand. If you are referring to the forums then that is a new feature that happened without me even knowing it. If your issues do not repair themselves then keep us posted.
    No, part of the main site. I sent them a message. Hopefully I'll get something back.