Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I like him with Vickie and Swagger, but a stable should be more than two people. I've been dying to see Cody and Miz join up with them and be a legit group. I think it could work, especially since WWE doesn't seem too keen on pushing them individually.
    All that aside, I can see a great futute for DZ. Hopefully as a heel, but either way he has more than paid his dues and deserves it.

Flair is one of a kind and dominated a era filled with other greats Ziggler is simply amazing but he's more like the next hbk like Shawn was regarded as the next Flair

Blog Entries
    Just curious, did anyone here King say "Listen to this crowd! Lets go Sheamus chants" When they were obviously saying "Lets go Ziggler"
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

No because Ziggler has talent, working braincells, and will likely alter his gimmick in someway in the next 50 years.

i would see ziggler in a flair type role after he won the whc a couple of times just like when kurt angle wanted to lead team angle to the tag team championships
    maybe ziggler can lead johnny curtis & michael mcgillicutty or people like that to championships
    perhapse even a midcard champ as damien sandow in his stable
    but for now ziggler is great on his own
    getting his feet wet
    getting championship entertaining
    after a while perhapse in a flair type role the cowardish heel who is often saved by his stablemates but for now not really.
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    I watched a pre-show promo he did where he stopped Scott Stanford from speaking and was talking about his match with Sheamus. It was damn good. So he can carry a promo on his own. He is prone to promo mistakes, but when he has had someone do the talking for him, it is to be expected. He can only get better.
    Damn, I must have missed this. I'd love to see it. I've browsed Youtube and WWE.com, but can't seem to track it down. Do you (or anyone else) know where I could watch it?

Thanks guys and gals.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Blog Entries
    You know, I'm not a fan of recycled gimmicks but if Flair were to come back to manage Ziggler, I'd go for a new Nature Boy. After all, the gimmick was old when Flair took it

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You know, I'm not a fan of recycled gimmicks but if Flair were to come back to manage Ziggler, I'd go for a new Nature Boy. After all, the gimmick was old when Flair took it
    I don't want to see the WWE version of Rick Flair and AJ Styles, as it was a failure in TNA. I don't like Rick Flair, but I have no problem to see him as Ziggler's manager, but only if Ziggler, stay himself. I really think it's a bad idea to build a superstar like another was in the past.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I don't want to see the WWE version of Rick Flair and AJ Styles, as it was a failure in TNA. I don't like Rick Flair, but I have no problem to see him as Ziggler's manager, but only if Ziggler, stay himself. I really think it's a bad idea to build a superstar like another was in the past.
    Yeah I agree with this. I'd like to see Flair and Ziggler bounce off each other in the mic rather than Flair being a mouthpiece for him as that wouldn't really help Ziggler with his mic work.

But really Ziggler has the potential to be the next big super heel. I reckon he could easily work as a face too.

Blog Entries
    Rather saying Ziggles wwill be the next Flair, I think he could become a very strong character of his own and be one of the most important for the future of wrestling, seems the crowd is turning him face so there's a chance he may be the new face of WWE, in the meanwhile I enjoy him as a heel.