Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I had a brief discussion with Robstar one day after someone was banned. He had mentioned that there was a "pack" of users that gang up on people and it's so true.

I've seen a few users on here banned due to interaction with the SAME users. One of them will post, then another has his back, then the other has the other two's back, and so on. There's 5 or 6 of them and it's ridiculous.

Even the most level headed person on this site is going to get upset when you have 6 kids (and I say that because for the most part this group are all under 18) all starting shit/flaming you up and then when you finally DO blow your lid and say something that gets you banned they all have the balls to say "Why don't you just find another forum. I think that's in your best interest" like they're your friend that's looking out for you or something. It's gone too far
    Heh. Sounds like a familiar tune you're playing there. I recognize it well. It was a number one hit with me in January.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Than maybe infract and ban people based on how they follow the actual rules, instead of picking them out for the friends they make or the way they post.
    Here is the thing. That group of friends gang up on a user and get them to break the rules getting them banned. They try and change but they rally that user up having them unleash and that group don't let go of the past, move on and leave that user alone instead they go at it until they get banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Heh. Sounds like a familiar tune you're playing there. I recognize it well. It was a number one hit with me in January.
    It was my number one hit for awhile :P

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Here is the thing. That group of friends gang up on a user and get them to break the rules getting them banned. They try and change but they rally that user up having them unleash and that group don't let go of the past, move on and leave that user alone instead they go at it until they get banned
    I've seen the same thing from an entirely different group of people. Just tonight in the chat as a matter of fact.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Speak up let mods know who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Speak up let mods know who they are.
    That's the ironic part of it.

Why speak of children being a problem? An age limit what the hell people? There are so much kids here that are just okay, look at me am i a problem? No, do i deserve to get kicked out of here? No. Neither does the other half of the "normal being" kids.
    Seiko

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: You're all bitching again? Jesus, I thought this was Insane Championship Wrestling ... Not Jersey Shore!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Kryptonite is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Your sig gives kind of a rapey vibe

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
    Why speak of children being a problem? An age limit what the hell people? There are so much kids here that are just okay, look at me am i a problem? No, do i deserve to get kicked out of here? No. Neither does the other half of the "normal being" kids.
    I'm 16, and I'd like to think of myself as part of the other half of kids...the normal being ones.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
    Just stating something here, you DO have a signature that is implying rape and sex. As far as I know, that is a problem. But, let me stay quiet, I'll get ganged up on again lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Than maybe infract and ban people based on how they follow the actual rules, instead of picking them out for the friends they make or the way they post.
    But the way they post IS the problem. You(not you in particular just a "you") can be the the most grammatically correct person here but yet it's the underhanded way things are gone about that causes the stink.

And the friends they make are all in a cult sort of fashion. Of one mind and one accord. All these guys are all the same age limit, are good friends, and it shows because as soon as one of them get into any kind of heated argument ALL of them gang up on that one person.