Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Apart from the efedding with Giddy, Broc Pau and Sully thing,

But why is Steve banned?
    Go to page 7.

Blog Entries
    Efeds stay I stay, Efeds go I go, now you may not care much about me but for anyone who enjoyed being in efeds for a single moment, should do the same IMO.

That's what it comes down to sadly, still its down to frank.

but like I said all of this can be fixed.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    :P I think half of these departures are silly. They were not sentenced to death.

Never make choices while the seeds are being planted from the withered remains of a dying tree. The new tree might be just as beautiful if you give it a chance. We were just fine before efeds and we would be fine without it. If it stays then woohoo! But you people need to stop with your emotional roller coasters. Be positive!
    What the Panda said. Everyone should just wait it out until we find out what Frank's decision is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    I won't discuss the bannings, I do not follow everything that's going on here, so I have no idea if they are fair or not, that's the mods decision and I won't question it.

Regarding e-feds, I know they have caused many problems, but I hope they stay.

The worst thing going on ATM is Torphs leaving

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I won't discuss the bannings, I do not follow everything that's going on here, so I have no idea if they are fair or not, that's the mods decision and I won't question it.

Regarding e-feds, I know they have caused many problems, but I hope they stay.

The worst thing going on ATM is Torphs leaving
    Just out of curiousity, Torphy seems to be sad departure for a lot of people. Who was he?

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    No amount of deflecting, denying, foot stomping or ignorance can change the fact that that little bunch has ruined it for you all. Go ahead and blame the mods - it's quite clear that those who piss and moan wouldn't have what it takes to do our job with the class and even handedness we do. Fact. Very easy to coach from the sidelines isn't it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Just out of curiousity, Torphy seems to be sad departure for a lot of people. Who was he?

He wasn't too much around recently due to his real life job. But he was an active member of EWN, former EWNCW creative member, and had one of my fav characters around, Arthur Lansdale.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    The fallout was going to be inevitable. People leaving? Sit, people have been leaving BECAUSE of the people who were banned - didn't seem to matter to some people then.

Y2JRyder - if you bother to read my posts, you'll have the answer to your question about Austin. Take it or leave it, you're not getting any more

Blog Entries
    I would like to apologize for my little rants earlier. It was uncalled for, and childish. Thank you to those who stopped me from going futher, and sorry mods for the hassle

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No amount of deflecting, denying, foot stomping or ignorance can change the fact that that little bunch has ruined it for you all. Go ahead and blame the mods - it's quite clear that those who piss and moan wouldn't have what it takes to do our job with the class and even handedness we do. Fact. Very easy to coach from the sidelines isn't it?
    I'm not blaming the mods. I understand why you banned who you banned. I have no issue with that. my only issue is the masses being scolded because of the few "bad eggs". Just seems counter productive. I think with Broc, Sully, pau, and Giddy gone, things will just be productive and the efed section will be what it should be, a fun place for people to just be creative.