Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Ironically I tend to avoid the WWE and TNA threads due to the constant Cena bashing, TNA bashing, PG bashing, "fanboys" arguing with other "fanboys" and all sorts of other crap that makes this place less fun.

This is hitting me pretty hard.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    But SG, since you took 4 people out who were causing the problems, how is become a matter of jumping to conclusions, and in some way, a little bit premature for you as mods to assume that the rest, who have basically caused no problems, to "pick up where they left off"?
    It is one of those "precautions".

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    The first paragraph, valid point. I see where your coming from with the second part. My question is, any idea when Frank will make the decision?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    The only reason I come on here is because of the E-Fedding. If you look at my recent posts, they've all been related to ICW. This isn't me, but I'd literally beg Frank not to shut down the E-Fedding section. That's the thing that keeps me off the streets.
    I'll talk to him but just know that it is his call. Seeing that the forum members do care, he would reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Ironically I tend to avoid the WWE and TNA threads due to the constant Cena bashing, TNA bashing, PG bashing, "fanboys" arguing with other "fanboys" and all sorts of other crap that makes this place less fun.
    That has gotten down to just Cena bashing. I never go to the TNA section nowadays.

Blog Entries
    SG, TDA, you know how important e-Fedding is to some of us, you've been there, had success, and have enjoyed as all of us do right now. I know you supporting us, or at least seeing all this support, would urge you to talk to Frank, I know it won't hurt. Don't take away from the rest of us what you took away from those 4 because of their actions.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    This is hitting me pretty hard.
    That feel bro, that feel.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    SG, TDA, you know how important e-Fedding is to some of us, you've been there, had success, and have enjoyed as all of us do right now. I know you supporting us, or at least seeing all this support, would urge you to talk to Frank, I know it won't hurt. Don't take away from the rest of us what you took away from those 4 because of their actions.
    I sent a PM to Frank for you guy's defense for the efed section.

Dear Frank,

Wats up and hello, I'm just going to be very straight forward. I LoVe The Efeds here. They are Great and always keep me here daily. The only reason why I come on this site is for the efeds. And its cool to be apart of, a long time ago I was a fan ..always reading the ic between characters and the suspense of the shows. Then I Really got into it and to be honest it has helped me to stay out of trouble.

I'm not trying to put out anything false , ima be real. Efedding has took me out the streets as I stay occupied with it and have met a lot of cool people. Efeds has brought me into characters and things to work on. and it always has something for me to look forward to.

And I been having a lot of fun along with other people. And I've put people onto it too.

A lot of my co workers read the shows thru there cellphones and they just tell me about this guy or that guy.and its awesome to know , yea there wwe to watch and tna and Oh Can't Forget EWN Efed shows.. honest that's how good they are.
    A lot of us are true fans, and it will Hurt a lot of people if its takin away.

So I got no shame in begging Please,pleeassee Don't shut down the efeds.

Its something I've enjoyed for a long time, and I'm not bad to anyone .. and with all the bans ..I say give it a chance with those people eliminated, and let it see where it goes.

Keep The Efeds , Please.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I sent a PM to Frank for you guy's defense for the efed section.
    Thank you Silver. I, and I know the rest of, appreciate that deeply.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

I think I should put some input in on this subject. Even though I am fairly new to e-Fedding, I believe that if it is taken away from us, a large portion of the EWN society will slowly dissolve from the EWN forums, because the E-Fed section plays a major role in the terms of keeping the forum active!

I just started e-Fedding about a month ago, and I would be extremely disappointed to see it go. One of the things I look forward to when I get home from work everyday is relaxing in my chair, and IC'ing with my friends in the ICW, EWA and the EWNCW threads. I have made a whole new lot of friends, and that is because of e-Feds. One of the main reasons I come onto EWN is because of the e-Feds, and that is also one of the reasons I refer my friends to the site, because it is filled with friendly, active members, a large portion of them being involved within the e-Feds.

Since I have been here, I have yet to run into anyone who has rubbed me the wrong way, and this is the first time I have ever heard of any problems within the e-Feds. I do not think there will be anymore problems within the e-Feds since the trouble makers were banned, so why punish the ones who have done no wrong doing? Keep the e-Fed alive, Frank, you know you want to!

Signed, Vandarius

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)