Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    To add this, they have been banned before but no waves were sent. No example set that we were serious. But I am serious now.
    I can't speak so much as to when they were banned before, as while I was a member of EWN then, I wasn't actively involved then. I can say since becoming involved in January, this is the first time I've seen such a wave of commotion over a banning.

I would like to say that if the E-Fed section goes, I would expect some regular posters to go too
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    The shutting of the efed section is not my call or the mods. It is all Frank's call. I don't want to see it go personally but one cannot deny how many problems it cause many users and ourselves.
    But SG, not to argue, but only to bring up another point.
    Yes, there have been problems in the past, but you, all as mods, have taken action against those who DID commit these problems.
    Why continue to take action to those who are innocent? I know it is not your call, or any of the mods, but I know you have some sort of influence. Please, do you see all of this gathered support? Just take that into account.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

The efed section is what really sets this place apart from other sites though.

We're the best wrestling news site on the net, and it's the efed section that makes it such.

Any other users you guys have a problem with?

Like with the initials II?
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    True. I see what your saying SG, I just think getting rid of something that a lot of people enjoy, because of the chance there might be problems in the future, is acting hastily. I mean, I'm not saying there won't be issues/drama in the efed section, but I would think the owner of each fed should be able to handle whatever it is without it getting to the boards. I would just hate to see the efed section go away, or forced to migrate somewhere else. I'd still come to EWN because I enjoy talking to people about what is currently going on in wrestling, but I think if the fed section were closed, a decent number of people might leave/stop posting. Either way, I understand yours, Robs, Bodoms, TDA, Apes, and Franks decision
    Even if it is well taken care of, it can spill out. Not saying you are wrong or anything. Also take this in consideration, this isn't an efedding site. This is a wrestling forum where we form our opinions on wrestling and ideas.

Over a period of time, most of the problems came from the section. I never liked that one bit and I had hoped that the users would handle it but it is just the same thing. It may be rash and all and as I said, personally I don't want to see it go but it is Frank's call.

Blog Entries
    Even if it is well taken care of, it can spill out. Not saying you are wrong or anything. Also take this in consideration, this isn't an efedding site. This is a wrestling forum where we form our opinions on wrestling and ideas.

Over a period of time, most of the problems came from the section. I never liked that one bit and I had hoped that the users would handle it but it is just the same thing. It may be rash and all and as I said, personally I don't want to see it go but it is Frank's call.
    But SG, since you took 4 people out who were causing the problems, how is become a matter of jumping to conclusions, and in some way, a little bit premature for you as mods to assume that the rest, who have basically caused no problems, to "pick up where they left off"?
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries

The first paragraph, valid point. I see where your coming from with the second part. My question is, any idea when Frank will make the decision?

Blog Entries
    The only reason I come on here is because of the E-Fedding. If you look at my recent posts, they've all been related to ICW. This isn't me, but I'd literally beg Frank not to shut down the E-Fedding section. That's the thing that keeps me off the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I can't speak so much as to when they were banned before, as while I was a member of EWN then, I wasn't actively involved then. I can say since becoming involved in January, this is the first time I've seen such a wave of commotion over a banning.
    I know but this has been building for quite a while. Chances given and taken advantage of. It sucks I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I would like to say that if the E-Fed section goes, I would expect some regular posters to go too
    I know that would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    But SG, not to argue, but only to bring up another point.
    Yes, there have been problems in the past, but you, all as mods, have taken action against those who DID commit these problems.
    Why continue to take action to those who are innocent? I know it is not your call, or any of the mods, but I know you have some sort of influence. Please, do you see all of this gathered support? Just take that into account.
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    The efed section is what really sets this place apart from other sites though.

We're the best wrestling news site on the net, and it's the efed section that makes it such.
    I'll try to do what I can to keep the efed section. Maybe now it won't be as bad but it is still in thin ice