Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    I appreciate you taking the time to drag him in the mud like that and clarify what the issues were even though I was not talking to you.
    dude now is not the time to start something on here especially on this thread, we explained to you numerous times and the mods aren't in a happy mood so if I were you I'd leave to stay safe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Hey johnny.

Let it go.
    I'm with him. These mods aren't playing around. Don't dance on hot coals over something so trivial.

I'm surprised to see Broc, Sully and Giddy gone. Unfortunately, I can understand pau and Stevo being gone

Personally I believe Broc and Sully haven't done anything wrong. Correct me if I am wrong, because I only briefly scanned through the thread, but has Broc or Sully done anything major since December? Giddy has cut back on his derailing in recent weeks, and contributes well to EWA, HWA and EWNCW. He's done an instrumental job in helping the newer guys in EWA feel welcome, and I can always have a good conversation with him in The Tea Spot if I wanted to

In my view those 3 should be kept, but that's my opinion

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I'm surprised to see Broc, Sully and Giddy gone. Unfortunately, I can understand pau and Stevo being gone

Personally I believe Broc and Sully haven't done anything wrong. Correct me if I am wrong, because I only briefly scanned through the thread, but has Broc or Sully done anything major since December? Giddy has cut back on his derailing in recent weeks, and contributes well to EWA, HWA and EWNCW. He's done an instrumental job in helping the newer guys in EWA feel welcome, and I can always have a good conversation with him in The Tea Spot if I wanted to

I agree with this wholeheartedly.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    The only problems I ever had on here was with the Hashtag Mafia. That got quashed quickly by the mods. So, IMO the mods are doing just fine.

Efeds are damn roleplaying games. To take it seriously, is just stupid. If you take it seriously, leave the Efeds.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Nasty rumor of Frank shutting down the E-Fed sections. I hope it's just a rumor

Blog Entries
    All the EFeds need is it's own moderator. And it's own rules set at the beginning of the thread. That would probably help the most without having to close it down.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    All the EFeds need is it's own moderator. And it's own rules set at the beginning of the thread. That would probably help the most without having to close it down.
    Or just become it's own separate entity.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Or just become it's own separate entity.
    As much as I hate to say it I agree with this. JBW and HWA already have there own sites, maybe it would be best if they all did.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post

Exactly, your opinion but you are not in our shoes and they have given us problems in the past. By the way, using efeds as a way to show that they are good sports doesn't help out entirely.

Keep supporting all you want but just know that I have run out on chances.