Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Genuine question here, not having a go at anyone.

Why close the efeds if the troublemakers have been permabanned?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post

That is why I brought up that section getting it's own Mods and Rules. Of course, Forum rules would still apply.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post

If it does close down, it is because it promotes more troublemakers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    If it does close down, it is because it promotes more troublemakers.
    That is a valid point SG, in the same breath though, I think the banning of Sully, Broc, Giddy, and Pau kind of sends waves through the efed section for people who are regulars there. In the same notion, I can't name anyone from that section who causes problems. It's the idea of why punish the group for the actions of a few.

Blog Entries
    Mods, please. I've been here for about a year now, and I joined e-Feds 10 months ago. If this rumor is actually true, then please read this. I love e-Fedding and it is seriously one of the most joyous things I get to do right now in my life. No, I'm not saying I'm a nerd and I'm obsessed about e-Fed, but it has become a staple in my life. I have a lot going in my life right now. I've had tragedy strike me. My mother has been gravely sick for awhile. Now I'm not trying to give a sob story, or looking for sympathy. But despite all that has gone on in my life, EWN e-fedding has always been there, and I deeply enjoy it each and every day. It gives me and whole lot of others, a lot of others who are great people, a chance to be creative, and let their ideas flow without worry of people giving negative remarks to their face. We're a group, we all have a bond with each other. I don't mean to call anyone out, but SilverGhost, you know what I'm talking about, you've been involved with e-Feds longer then a lot of us, and you know how fun it is, and how enjoyable it is to actual be yourself and express it. Some of the best creative minds I've ever seen, I've met right here in e-Feds. You punished those who did something, or more then one thing wrong, but please, I'm asking you, and I know I'm not alone, by saying, don't punish the rest of us, don't take our right away to have fun and be creative. Please. And don't take my signature to an offense, it is not meant to be rude, but rather to gather support peacefully about this. Please, if this rumor is indeed true, then really consider what I've said. I'm not trying to make an argument, or start a fight, or rebellion or whatever. I'm simply asking you, as a member of not only the e-Fedding community, but as my unspoken right for belonging to EWN.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    That is a valid point SG, in the same breath though, I think the banning of Sully, Broc, Giddy, and Pau kind of sends waves through the efed section for people who are regulars there. In the same notion, I can't name anyone from that section who causes problems. It's the idea of why punish the group for the actions of a few.
    I 100% agree

We understand that but it is more on preventing future problems. I'm gonna be honest, the efed section was in thin ice before this. Also long as "creative differences" occur, issues will arise.

The shutting of the efed section is not my call or the mods. It is all Frank's call. I don't want to see it go personally but one cannot deny how many problems it cause many users and ourselves.

To add this, they have been banned before but no waves were sent. No example set that we were serious. But I am serious now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    We understand that but it is more on preventing future problems. I'm gonna be honest, the efed section was in thin ice before this. Also long as "creative differences" occur, issues will arise.
    True. I see what your saying SG, I just think getting rid of something that a lot of people enjoy, because of the chance there might be problems in the future, is acting hastily. I mean, I'm not saying there won't be issues/drama in the efed section, but I would think the owner of each fed should be able to handle whatever it is without it getting to the boards. I would just hate to see the efed section go away, or forced to migrate somewhere else. I'd still come to EWN because I enjoy talking to people about what is currently going on in wrestling, but I think if the fed section were closed, a decent number of people might leave/stop posting. Either way, I understand yours, Robs, Bodoms, TDA, Apes, and Franks decision