Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Kazarian outshines Aj Styles?

I feel that Kazarian is out shining AJ Styles in this Fortune role. Maybe not quite in the ring, but even watching Turning Point.. Kazarian walked up and took the center of the ring and AJ stood off to his side doing his normal arms out taunt.

I just feel Kazarian is getting very aggressive with his role which is good.. but AJ is just sorta being pushed around at the will of the other Fortune members, mainly because he isn't as aggressive of a person I feel. Thats why he should be a babyface during this whole thing.

I'm sure it'll happen at some point, but after this Fortune thing.. can you imagine a match between Kazarian and AJ Styles main eventing TNA with genuine heat between these two?

Thats a thing for TNA fans to look forward to.

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter.

Kaz is a better heel than AJ. I would like for tna to have the two push each others buttons till fortune is not big enough for the two and one has to leave. AJ turns face fortune is down sized to Kaz, Beer Money, and Flair.

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    Kaz is a better heel than AJ. I would like for tna to have the two push each others buttons till fortune is not big enough for the two and one has to leave. AJ turns face fortune is down sized to Kaz, Beer Money, and Flair.
    Fortune would be unfortunate if AJ leaves.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

the thing about aj is that hes so great on the ring....no one will ever hate him....if u get me

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter.

Starting to think your the most stand out flamer at EWN. Word.

Blog Entries
    Has AJ ever wrestled Daniel Bryan or Kaval? That would be gold.

A.j. wrestled Kaval in the X-division back in the old tna when he was Low Ki

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justdawg08 View Post
    Starting to think your the most stand out flamer at EWN. Word.
    I'm here to make you either glad, sad or mad I think I did just that. WORD Thanks for reading my post.

U MAD???

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    I'm here to make you either glad, sad or mad I think I did just that. WORD Thanks for reading my post.

U MAD???
    jeez mate will u give it a break with all the "infinite wisdom, king of the world, I'm so great" shit

Mate you are boring, seriously