Blog Entries

What will end the Briscoes vs WGTT feud?

This might be one of the most heated feuds in Tag Team Wrestling ever!! Trading wins and losses, trading the tag belts back and forth, the controversial endings to some of their matches....

I feel only one way will and is going solve this feud and it Loser's Leave ROH Wrestling.... I thinking Ring of Honor isn't big enough for both tag teams to co-exist... Time will see what will happen??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    This rivalry has had everything a great rivalry needs, great versatile wrestlers, who can get technical, brawl, and fly a bit, two teams with better than average mic skills, charisma, and a huge back catalog of achievements that you could read for hours. You have a difference in personality which makes the hate they talk about seem very legit, rivalries within rivalries with Charlie Haas going after Mark Briscoe in particular more than Jay. We have had straight up wrestling matches, hardcore matches, matches with titles on the line and with pride on the line. We have even had a double turn, not much more I can see happening in this rivalry but I hope it never ends and keeps escalating.

It would be a serious loss if they did have a loser leaves ROH match but yeah it might come to that.