Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

How to get Jinder Mahal pushed to the top

His WWE run has been so stale and pointless anything can help so I think he should develop a gimmick similar to this man

And this would be his entrance theme

hell looked what the Crow did for Sting???

Blog Entries
    Jinder Mahal has potential in abundance (see his work from before he was in WWE as Tiger Raj Sing, and even his FCW work).
    He's very good in the ring, but he lacks a connection with the crowd and that edge on his delivery on the mic.

WWE messed him up by having Khali going over him in his first feud (what purpose did that serve I have no idea), and he's not really got anything to work with since then. With the right push, he could be a great heel in WWE.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jinder Mahal has potential in abundance (see his work from before he was in WWE as Tiger Raj Sing, and even his FCW work).
    He's very good in the ring, but he lacks a connection with the crowd and that edge on his delivery on the mic.

WWE messed him up by having Khali going over him in his first feud (what purpose did that serve I have no idea), and he's not really got anything to work with since then. With the right push, he could be a great heel in WWE.
    I was partial joking about the Dictator gimmick I just thought while he had a decent match with Christian. I think his gimmick doesn't fit with the WWE audience. He's like Alberto Del Rio without the lovable cult favorite announcer that saves him from hearing crickets from the crowd. I chose the Dictator because it's not PC and offensive enough to be a heel. (Iraq Sargent Slaughter) It might even get people 100% behind Cena of a change.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Stone View Post
    I was partial joking about the Dictator gimmick I just thought while he had a decent match with Christian. I think his gimmick doesn't fit with the WWE audience. He's like Alberto Del Rio without the lovable cult favorite announcer that saves him from hearing crickets from the crowd. I chose the Dictator because it's not PC and offensive enough to be a heel. (Iraq Sargent Slaughter) It might even get people 100% behind Cena of a change.
    Yeah I kind of guessed you weren't serious lol!

I agree, his gimmick is effectively an Indian version of ADR's gimmick. No idea why WWE bestowed that upon him when they already had the gimmick on the roster.

While a gimmick such as the one you suggest would work in getting him super over as a heel, there's no way that WWE would do anything like that in this day and age. See what happened to Muhammad Hassan.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Everything is better than what he is doing now so lets try it
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Can you remember the last match he won? Or the last feud he had? (jobbing to Khali) Or even the last proper promo he had?

Personally I find him to be boring, but technically he is ok. Unless WWE rectifies the problems listed above I can't see him getting over.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah I kind of guessed you weren't serious lol!

I agree, his gimmick is effectively an Indian version of ADR's gimmick. No idea why WWE bestowed that upon him when they already had the gimmick on the roster.

While a gimmick such as the one you suggest would work in getting him super over as a heel, there's no way that WWE would do anything like that in this day and age. See what happened to Muhammad Hassan.
    UPN were just racists that's why they are no longer UPN anymore. He was having great feud with the undertaker and they stopped it.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Can you remember the last match he won? Or the last feud he had? (jobbing to Khali) Or even the last proper promo he had?

Personally I find him to be boring, but technically he is ok. Unless WWE rectifies the problems listed above I can't see him getting over.
    Last feud was with Ted Jr. if I recall correctly and it was the most boring thing ever. The only time the crowd reacted was when they got free merchandise.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    This thread =

Blog Entries
    and one more thing if Jinder did get this glorious gimmick, he would have to recreate this as a segment on RAW but with Michael Cole, because all douches deserves this lol