Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    undertaker tribute (pick the best tribute)

    KINGBLINGBLA


    WWEFREAK1396


    Vote who's tribute is better - http://poll.pollcode.com/c63t

  2. #2
    First one is just WOW

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    First one is just WOW
    wow as in awesome or wow as in wow that was lame?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    wow as in awesome or wow as in wow that was lame?
    AWESOME, better than mine actually



  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    AWESOME, better than mine actually



    im gonna guess you use movie maker or live movie maker.....if im correct then that's why.....i use one of the highest quality editing softwear for video editing.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    im gonna guess you use movie maker or live movie maker.....if im correct then that's why.....i use one of the highest quality editing softwear for video editing.
    I use camtasia studio,

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    I use camtasia studio,
    ya, i use a program that is better that that and you can see with what u just saw. 400$ program - that's why.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    ya, i use a program that is better that that and you can see with what u just saw. 400$ program - that's why.
    Fucking hell that's expensive

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    Fucking hell that's expensive
    ya, then i also have a more advanced program im still learning that is more high tech the the one im using and it's much more advanced then what i have

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.