Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IWC experiment

IWC experiment

Since I saw a lot of people on this site saying they hate spoilers and seem to be hating the i thought I would give my idea to you to how about we watch wrestling but not use the internet for 1 , no reading people thoughts of wrestling ,no watching YouTube vids of thoughts, no coming on this site and reading any of the headings and not even coming onto one of theses sites for 1 week, then re post if you had more fun with wrestling or hated it lol, so any of you willing to try it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    Since I saw a lot of people on this site saying they hate spoilers and seem to be hating the i thought I would give my idea to you to how about we watch wrestling but not use the internet for 1 , no reading people thoughts of wrestling ,no watching YouTube vids of thoughts, no coming on this site and reading any of the headings and not even coming onto one of theses sites for 1 week, then re post if you had more fun with wrestling or hated it lol, so any of you willing to try it?
    you know that'll never happen people want to whine, cry, and bitc.....uhhh I mean voice their opinion and want you all to agree with them but then get moody and bitchy when somebody says something different
    Last edited by Keith Stone; 06-01-2012 at 02:20 PM.

I've never understood people who read spoilers instead of watching the show but each to their own i guess. We will see what effect not having any spoilers to read does to this weeks Impact rating. Can't say I expect much of a change so I don't think it's actually that many people reading spoilers anyway.

If the top posters do it then I follow suit but I doubt that will happen .

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    I'll admit, I read the spoilers for Smackdown, Superstars and NXT on a weekly basis, but I still watch the shows when they air, regardless of how crap the spoilers come across.
    Why? Because I like watching wrestling.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    If I don't come on this site then I won't have anyone to discuss wrestling with as ALL of my friends have abandoned this art. Discussing and reading different opinions on this site adds to my knowledge and curiosity of it. So although your experiment does sound interesting and I would love to hear from the people that will do it, you can count me out.

I find it hard to stay away from the football thread

The rest I could do with ease. I like reading spoilers cause I don't watch NXT or Superstars and I watch Smackdown if it sounds good.

Blog Entries
    I grew up without any of these things and I guess it made me a more fanatical fan, because I really speculated about what may come. Things change - I don't really care when or where I learn about things, I don't pin my hopes on watching it live

Blog Entries
    I watch Raw and sometimes SD without the spoilers but I need the spoilers to see what's happening on NXT, TNA and Superstars. I can stop coming to this site but I like it and the friends I've made.
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    Spoilers are everywhere we or one looks.... Not just Wrestling, take TV series and soap operas, TV Guide, Entertainment Weekly and Soap Opera Digest would be out of business if it wasn't for spoliers....
    I read the spoilers just to see who is on the show, and still watch.... Those who judge from reading spoilers are crazy in way... Spoilers are just meant to give a certain amount of information anyways, not give a away the who show...
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 06-12-2012 at 01:18 AM.
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???