View Poll Results: Which company puts on a better show currently?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • WWE

19 63.33%
  • TNA

11 36.67%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TNA or WWE?

Blog Entries
    WWE for me. About once a month, I give TNA another try, watch it for about 10 minutes and then turn it off in frustration. TNA have such a huge potential, but I get really pissed off very quickly at how (here comes the pipe bomb) amateur it seems sometimes.

WWE was always going to win this poll - better writing (which, in itself, is a rather depressing), better production values and they have the advantage of having everyone growing up with their product. It's like mom's home cooked dinners - you always prefer the stuff you grew up with.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    WWE for me. About once a month, I give TNA another try, watch it for about 10 minutes and then turn it off in frustration. TNA have such a huge potential, but I get really pissed off very quickly at how (here comes the pipe bomb) amateur it seems sometimes.

WWE was always going to win this poll - better writing (which, in itself, is a rather depressing), better production values and they have the advantage of having everyone growing up with their product. It's like mom's home cooked dinners - you always prefer the stuff you grew up with.
    All of this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariucci42long View Post
    I'm a long time WWF/E fan. I started watching around 1998 stopped around 2003 and came back in late 2008. My feeling has always been to stay loyal to they're brand because of what I remember in the past. Lately I've had the feeling that the WWE pretty much has no idea what they're doing anymore. I honestly cant think of one rivalry I actually care about. Don't get me wrong I like Daniel Bryan and CM Punk but that was just thrown together out of nowhere. They have Two World Titles and honestly imo no meaning anymore. How is John Cena gonna Main Event all your PPV's yet you have two Heavyweight titles and they are your upper mid card. And Why is Alberto Del Rio always getting title shots especially if everyone knows they wont put the belt on him. Besides OTL with Lesnar ,Wrestlmania and MITB 11 Everything has been crap.

Then I find myself searching for the feeling wrestling used to give me. The surprise of everything. Storylines branching into other storylines all being intertwined. The feeling of this almost seems like a real competition whos going to win. The World title meaning more than anything in your company. So I stumble on TNA iMPACT on youtube. It was all the recent stuff from the past couple months. I just thought wow. I remembering ordering the first ever TNA PPV with the first X Title match. It was cool but nothing I cared too much about. Now when I watch it feels like an awesome wrestling promotion. Bobby Roode is a great name and his background is sick. BEEEEEEEERRR......MOOOONNNEEEYYYY. Good stuff. They built a Champion from the ground up and he looks legit. They're storylines are very good right now. AJ and Dixie is brilliant.

Sorry for dragging this on. Does it feel like TNA is becoming a real threat to the WWE? Does TNA put on a better show consistently than WWE? Is WWE watered down from having two brands but not enough talent? Is TNA's roster better by a long shot?
    Is that a serious question? I think everyone knows the answer to that one.

going to be very one sided i think!

Null vote.

I enjoy both companies and both shows.
    I'm not gonna be a fanboy and chose which is better.
    Because that's what fanboys do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Out of all your 9,807 posts, this is the only one that carries any weight lol!
    I have my moments
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck