View Poll Results: Which company puts on a better show currently?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • WWE

19 63.33%
  • TNA

11 36.67%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TNA or WWE?

I'm going to watch Raw no matter what. One small thing i never liked about TNA is Christopher Daniels and I'm not sure why. The dude looks annoying.

There are pros and cons for both I'd say. WWE has much better writing, production, bigger funds, bigger following, better known stars, and more. BUT, WWE has little meaning in their titles, not quite as good in ring competition, shit womens division, shit tag division, and has too many "supermen"

TNA on the other hand has much better in ring action, tag division, women division, and has big meaning to their titles lately. Just look at how long the champions have held their titles. I believe it'll make them losing the titles much more shocking and memorable. On the other hand, TNA has terrible storyline follow through, never leave the wretched Impact Zone, have a much smaller funding, much less money, and most importantly TERRIBLE PEOPLE RUNNING IT. Now I'm not solely talking about Bischoff and Hogan, I actually think they should keep Bischoff, but I think it's time to get rid of Hogan. I mean his job has been achieved- he was supposed to bring in new fans, which he did. But now he's losing old fans, and it's time to cut the strings. Also, keep Bischoff off camera. Lastly, Dixie Carter shouldn't be running TNA. She's a mark running a company.

So all in all both have good things, both have bad things, but in the end (no shock here) WWE beats TNA. But they have been around much, much longer, and have more of a following and more money. If TNA had been around as long as WWE, who knows what the standings would be, but nonetheless, WWE wins.

Bonus: Plus TNA marks are the most annoying fans on the face of the planet. They refuse to see the bad, and can only see the good. Then people disagree and boy do they get defensive! It gives the company they support a bad name! When I see a mark it just makes me want to argue with them, even though I love TNA! Please TNA marks, do your company a favor and SHUT THE HELL UP!
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Quote Originally Posted by Mariucci42long View Post
    I'm going to watch Raw no matter what. One small thing i never liked about TNA is Christopher Daniels and I'm not sure why. The dude looks annoying.
    I'm not sure either. Daniels is amazing in the ring, and gold on the mic. He can really draw in heat, he's just got a douchy charm to him.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    APW World Champion (x1)

Sweet Jones:

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Please TNA marks, do your company a favor and SHUT THE HELL UP!
    Hey, I think I've proven to be quite an unbiased TNA fan!
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Hey, I think I've proven to be quite an unbiased TNA fan!
    Exactly. Fans like you are great. You see the good, unlike the haters, but you can also see the flaws, unlike the marks

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    APW World Champion (x1)

Sweet Jones:

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

My opinion.

There is good things and bad things about BOTH TNA and WWE.

It's not fair to compare them. WWE is the meca. TNA is an alternative, but is being ruined by Hogan, Dixie and Eric. They push WWE wash outs while neglecting to develop its own talent. They are doing better, but once I think they are going to start pushing Sabin, Joe, Aries, Magnus, Kaz, Hernandez, Pope, Bully..etc to the world title picture, they step back and have a triple threat for that spot between RVD, Anderson and Hardy. And put Sting in the main event. Yuck...

Don't they know you have to create your OWN stars to look elite? By pushing ex WWE/WCW guys over their own, it makes their talent look as they are not as worthy to be in the main event as the WWE created ex wrestlers.

TNA matches are better, but the WWE matches, I'm talking Punk vs Bryan is up to their standards. Unfortunately for TNA their best matches are from non ex WWE guys who they neglect for the likes of RVD, for example.

Now TNA story lines are bad. Dixie needs to get off tv. Terrible.

TNA women's wrestling is better in all aspects. TNA tag team division WAS better than WWE, but now they're on the same level since WWE looks as if they are trying to revive it by introducing some new teams....thank GOD!

Now WWE has universal complaints. Cena.....he sells merchandise...but people are sick of him. I want new guys pushed to the WWE or WHC scene....Dolph, Cody...etc. It looks like they are testing that soon with suspensions and injuries, hopefully. And they are introducing new people...Sandow, Ryback, Antonio..etc and hopefully more to come.

So this isn't fact, its MY opinion. It seems like whenever I claim my displeasure of TNA pushing ex WWE talent over their own there is always that person *in a little whiney girl voice* that points out faults of the WWE to justify why they do what they do. Listen, I love both TNA and WWE and have constructive criticism of both. Face facts.

But for now WWE is superior and TNA is learning and coming up. Let's just hope they wise up and shake the likes of Hogan before they ruin a young talented wrestling promotion.

Outro...

Blog Entries
    Toughy. Since WrestleMania finished I've enjoyed TNA more. The open fight night is a pretty good idea and I've enjoyed Roode and Aries reigns. They've also cut down on the amount of LOLTNA stuff although it does pop its head in still.

But in the past few weeks I have to say WWE. Really glad Christian is back and NXT is still going good

Blog Entries
    Both companies has strengths and weaknesses.... but the is more WWE fans here.... I'm a fan of both or all wrestling products not just WWE, and TNA, I follow ROH, the many NWA promotions and local indy wrestling here in WV and elsewhere, and the international product...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    There are pros and cons for both I'd say. WWE has much better writing, production, bigger funds, bigger following, better known stars, and more. BUT, WWE has little meaning in their titles, not quite as good in ring competition, shit womens division, shit tag division, and has too many "supermen"

TNA on the other hand has much better in ring action, tag division, women division, and has big meaning to their titles lately. Just look at how long the champions have held their titles. I believe it'll make them losing the titles much more shocking and memorable. On the other hand, TNA has terrible storyline follow through, never leave the wretched Impact Zone, have a much smaller funding, much less money, and most importantly TERRIBLE PEOPLE RUNNING IT. Now I'm not solely talking about Bischoff and Hogan, I actually think they should keep Bischoff, but I think it's time to get rid of Hogan. I mean his job has been achieved- he was supposed to bring in new fans, which he did. But now he's losing old fans, and it's time to cut the strings. Also, keep Bischoff off camera. Lastly, Dixie Carter shouldn't be running TNA. She's a mark running a company.

So all in all both have good things, both have bad things, but in the end (no shock here) WWE beats TNA. But they have been around much, much longer, and have more of a following and more money. If TNA had been around as long as WWE, who knows what the standings would be, but nonetheless, WWE wins.

Bonus: Plus TNA marks are the most annoying fans on the face of the planet. They refuse to see the bad, and can only see the good. Then people disagree and boy do they get defensive! It gives the company they support a bad name! When I see a mark it just makes me want to argue with them, even though I love TNA! Please TNA marks, do your company a favor and SHUT THE HELL UP!

Awesome post! If i would have read this before i wrote mine i would have just ^^^^

Also i am so glad that I'm not the only one whos experenced the TNA Mark sh*t. Whiney whiney b*tches.

Sorry to the respectable fans. No disrespect, I'm a fan of both. Get your teeth off my ass!

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    wrong spot and ill tell you the winner of the poll. wwe cause there are like only 5 hardcore tna fans here.
    You have been proven wrong by the looks of things lol