View Poll Results: Which company puts on a better show currently?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • WWE

19 63.33%
  • TNA

11 36.67%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TNA or WWE?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Ok I saw the name of the title and knew this would be a TNA Thread. And sorry but Impact this week was shit! RAW and Smackdown were ten times better then TNHogan!
    I find TNA more interesting than WWE right now, I find myself skipping raw and smackdown and watching TNA at times

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    About the only champion in the WWE who could do a good job vs Roode is CM Punk. Sheamus is a good big man, but doesn't really wrestle and has to be brought up by Daniel Bryan.

Sting can still go and put on a decent match. So him losing to Roode is probably more believable than say, Flair beating Roode or Hogan beating Roode.

Either way, I like the WWE story lines more. They get an A+ there. TNA gets a D. WWE gets a B in wrestling, TNA gets an A+. So WWE right now is better.

Why is it hard to believe that a WWE fan can be a TNA fan too. It seems as if you have to be a fan of one and not the other.
    I'm personally a fan of both and I feel TNA is ina great moment currently but WWE has always been the better one overall

Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    There are pros and cons for both I'd say. WWE has much better writing, production, bigger funds, bigger following, better known stars, and more. BUT, WWE has little meaning in their titles, not quite as good in ring competition, shit womens division, shit tag division, and has too many "supermen"

TNA on the other hand has much better in ring action, tag division, women division, and has big meaning to their titles lately. Just look at how long the champions have held their titles. I believe it'll make them losing the titles much more shocking and memorable. On the other hand, TNA has terrible storyline follow through, never leave the wretched Impact Zone, have a much smaller funding, much less money, and most importantly TERRIBLE PEOPLE RUNNING IT. Now I'm not solely talking about Bischoff and Hogan, I actually think they should keep Bischoff, but I think it's time to get rid of Hogan. I mean his job has been achieved- he was supposed to bring in new fans, which he did. But now he's losing old fans, and it's time to cut the strings. Also, keep Bischoff off camera. Lastly, Dixie Carter shouldn't be running TNA. She's a mark running a company.

So all in all both have good things, both have bad things, but in the end (no shock here) WWE beats TNA. But they have been around much, much longer, and have more of a following and more money. If TNA had been around as long as WWE, who knows what the standings would be, but nonetheless, WWE wins.

Bonus: Plus TNA marks are the most annoying fans on the face of the planet. They refuse to see the bad, and can only see the good. Then people disagree and boy do they get defensive! It gives the company they support a bad name! When I see a mark it just makes me want to argue with them, even though I love TNA! Please TNA marks, do your company a favor and SHUT THE HELL UP!
    HOLY SHIT a long post by Giddy

I'm shocked TNA got 8 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    You have been proven wrong by the looks of things lol
    But theres no WCCW or AWA to pick from the poll!

Oh shit I'm watching ESPN classics again! Colonel Debeers, now theres a heel!

God damn I'm old LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    I'm shocked TNA got 8 votes.
    *cough*9*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    *cough*9*cough*
    now ten. i wondering where all these people are when there is a TNA thread made. really there are what like 5 guys who always post in the tna everyday. i think some of the votes are just guys thinking there funny.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    wrong spot and ill tell you the winner of the poll. wwe cause there are like only 5 hardcore tna fans here.
    Well *bang* goes your theory sir.

I'm sticking with WWE. I don't watch TNA enough to be able to fairly judge in all fairness, but from what I've seen, it's not great. I watch all 4 WWE shows weekly, and while I admit that it's far from being brilliant, it's still good enough to entertain me.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    There are pros and cons for both I'd say. WWE has much better writing, production, bigger funds, bigger following, better known stars, and more. BUT, WWE has little meaning in their titles, not quite as good in ring competition, shit womens division, shit tag division, and has too many "supermen"

TNA on the other hand has much better in ring action, tag division, women division, and has big meaning to their titles lately. Just look at how long the champions have held their titles. I believe it'll make them losing the titles much more shocking and memorable. On the other hand, TNA has terrible storyline follow through, never leave the wretched Impact Zone, have a much smaller funding, much less money, and most importantly TERRIBLE PEOPLE RUNNING IT. Now I'm not solely talking about Bischoff and Hogan, I actually think they should keep Bischoff, but I think it's time to get rid of Hogan. I mean his job has been achieved- he was supposed to bring in new fans, which he did. But now he's losing old fans, and it's time to cut the strings. Also, keep Bischoff off camera. Lastly, Dixie Carter shouldn't be running TNA. She's a mark running a company.

So all in all both have good things, both have bad things, but in the end (no shock here) WWE beats TNA. But they have been around much, much longer, and have more of a following and more money. If TNA had been around as long as WWE, who knows what the standings would be, but nonetheless, WWE wins.

Bonus: Plus TNA marks are the most annoying fans on the face of the planet. They refuse to see the bad, and can only see the good. Then people disagree and boy do they get defensive! It gives the company they support a bad name! When I see a mark it just makes me want to argue with them, even though I love TNA! Please TNA marks, do your company a favor and SHUT THE HELL UP!
    Out of all your 9,807 posts, this is the only one that carries any weight lol!

You're right though. Bischoff is good for TNA (although I think he should stay on camera), but Hogan needs to go away, and Dixie Carter doesn't have the faintest idea on how to run a company. And the fact that she's being used on screen is even worse. She's trying to be TNA's answer to Mr McMahon, and she's failing miserably.

I agree that a most TNA fans look at their product with rose tinted glasses. At least WWE fans are willing to admit that there are faults with their product.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

WWE > TNA

This shouldn't even be close.