View Poll Results: Which company puts on a better show currently?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • WWE

19 63.33%
  • TNA

11 36.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TNA or WWE?

Hybrid View

TNA or WWE?

I'm a long time WWF/E fan. I started watching around 1998 stopped around 2003 and came back in late 2008. My feeling has always been to stay loyal to they're brand because of what I remember in the past. Lately I've had the feeling that the WWE pretty much has no idea what they're doing anymore. I honestly cant think of one rivalry I actually care about. Don't get me wrong I like Daniel Bryan and CM Punk but that was just thrown together out of nowhere. They have Two World Titles and honestly imo no meaning anymore. How is John Cena gonna Main Event all your PPV's yet you have two Heavyweight titles and they are your upper mid card. And Why is Alberto Del Rio always getting title shots especially if everyone knows they wont put the belt on him. Besides OTL with Lesnar ,Wrestlmania and MITB 11 Everything has been crap.

Then I find myself searching for the feeling wrestling used to give me. The surprise of everything. Storylines branching into other storylines all being intertwined. The feeling of this almost seems like a real competition whos going to win. The World title meaning more than anything in your company. So I stumble on TNA iMPACT on youtube. It was all the recent stuff from the past couple months. I just thought wow. I remembering ordering the first ever TNA PPV with the first X Title match. It was cool but nothing I cared too much about. Now when I watch it feels like an awesome wrestling promotion. Bobby Roode is a great name and his background is sick. BEEEEEEEERRR......MOOOONNNEEEYYYY. Good stuff. They built a Champion from the ground up and he looks legit. They're storylines are very good right now. AJ and Dixie is brilliant.

Sorry for dragging this on. Does it feel like TNA is becoming a real threat to the WWE? Does TNA put on a better show consistently than WWE? Is WWE watered down from having two brands but not enough talent? Is TNA's roster better by a long shot?

wrong spot and ill tell you the winner of the poll. wwe cause there are like only 5 hardcore tna fans here.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    wrong spot and ill tell you the winner of the poll. wwe cause there are like only 5 hardcore tna fans here.
    You have been proven wrong by the looks of things lol

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    You have been proven wrong by the looks of things lol
    But theres no WCCW or AWA to pick from the poll!

Oh shit I'm watching ESPN classics again! Colonel Debeers, now theres a heel!

God damn I'm old LOL.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    Well *bang* goes your theory sir.

I'm sticking with WWE. I don't watch TNA enough to be able to fairly judge in all fairness, but from what I've seen, it's not great. I watch all 4 WWE shows weekly, and while I admit that it's far from being brilliant, it's still good enough to entertain me.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    WWE has better writing. TNA has wrestlers with better ring skills. Of the two though, the storylines are better in the WWE. And while the wrestling is average, it is overall better of combined wrestling and story line writing. So I voted WWE.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Roode is a legit champ? This is the same guy who has been made to look like Sting's bitch the last few weeks.
    Profile Retired

True. My bad I havent watched too much of it. I just liked what I saw and am basically just irritated with what WWE has been doing. and a random thought. WTF are they doing with Ryback. I want to see him in a real match.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariucci42long View Post
    True. My bad I havent watched too much of it. I just liked what I saw and am basically just irritated with what WWE has been doing. and a random thought. WTF are they doing with Ryback. I want to see him in a real match.
    They are trying to build Ryback as a dominant wrestler (Not working as most are getting bored) instead of the normal push to the moon, they want a slow build.
    Profile Retired