Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Slammiversary Report Card Grades- comments
    1-
    TNA champion Bobby Roode vs. Sting- A- was short match, but didn't matter both guys was at top of their game..
    2-TNA Tag Team champions Christopher Daniels & Kazarian vs. AJ Styles &Kurt Angle.- B- Best of 5 or 7 series would be awesome between these 2 teams, as well as continue the crazy AJ/Dixie/Serg/Daniels&Kaz relationship..
    3-Bully Ray vs. Joseph Park-B- was mostly a comedy match of sort, but was very interesting in why and how they had Abyss appear...
    4-TNA X Division Champion Austin Aries vs. Samoa Joe-A- as everything a X Division match suppose to be, maybe their feud will continue on as well as A Double world title/main event dreams..
    5-TNA TV Champion Devon & Garett Bischoff vs. Robbie E & Robbie T- C- this was a decent match nothing special, other then hopefully getting Robbie E out of the title picture now...
    6-TNA Knockouts champion Gail Kim vs. Brooke Tessmacher-B- I think this shows why the Knockouts is superior over Divas, hopefully something longer then a 4 day title reign..
    7-Jeff Hardy vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Mr. Anderson for a TNA title shot on next week's Thursday-B- this was a star power match, with 3 of TNA most popular..
    8-Kid Kash vs. Hernandez-C- Hernandez was the home state favorite, and maybe a push for him in singles again??
    9-Crimson has issued an open challenge-B- so the the return of James Storm didn't see that coming..

Over all Grade of matches-----B
    10- Sting the 1st Inductee in the TNA Hall of Fame and the #1 moment in TNA revealed by Christian Cage- the Sting TNA-HOF had lot of wonderful memories... Christian revealing the debut of Sting in 2006 being the #1 moment was proper as it was Christian whom brought Sting in as his partner....- Grade-B

Overall PPV- B
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

How long was Slammiversary? 2 hours?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sneakiness View Post
    How long was Slammiversary? 2 hours?
    3 hours!!! or 2 hours and 50 minutes....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Wow, there must have been a lot of crap between matches then if the matches totalled 80 minutes

Blog Entries
    For someone who hasn't followed TNA properly in the last 5-6 years this PPV wasn't half bad.

It was better than a LOT of what I see with TNA though, it seems to be going downhill, but some of the in-ring cannot be faulted.

Aries/Joe and AJ+Angle/Daniels+Kazarian...both REALLY good.

Bully ray/Abyss was awful, main event was mediocre, the first tag was awful , the knockouts I didn't watch and the triple threat wasn't how good I expected given the people involved.

I know that seems like a lot of criticism for a PPV I'm meant to be complimenting - it wasn't great, it was just better than usual.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

I thought it was a good PPV. As most people have said, the second Kid Kash came out I was a little confused, and disappointed.

Best match in my opinion was AA vs. Joe. Aries is a brilliant competitor. Pleased that Brooke won the Knockouts Title as well, I think she's a brilliant natural wrestler, comparing her to the likes of Velvet Sky who don't get me wrong is good and I like her, but notice her running the ropes and half bothered knee's and bulldogs is pretty much her move set.

Stand outs for me were, like the majority, AA - Joe, and the tag title match.
    Some decent moments in between. better than the average TNA PPV.
    Main event was crap though. I expected more from bully and Abyss too.