Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 152
  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    its not that his reign is boring, its that imo his reign is being overshadowed by this cena-barret story
    Very true. For whatever reason WWE has put the whole Cena-Nexus storyline ahead of everything. I mean really Cena's situation should be more of a subplot NOT the main plot. The storyline really should be about Orton-Barrett. I mean you have the clearly the top face (Orton) & the currently top heel (Barrett) going one-on-one but they are focusing on a guy (Cena) who only little kids care about. I mean Cena's situation has hardly interest me as I've been more interested in the Orton-Barrett situation then anything.

    P.S. I'm interested to see what happens with the whole Miz situation with Orton. It seems to me that a seed was planted for a Orton-Miz feud rather soon.

  2. #142
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    Very true. For whatever reason WWE has put the whole Cena-Nexus storyline ahead of everything. I mean really Cena's situation should be more of a subplot NOT the main plot. The storyline really should be about Orton-Barrett. I mean you have the clearly the top face (Orton) & the currently top heel (Barrett) going one-on-one but they are focusing on a guy (Cena) who only little kids care about. I mean Cena's situation has hardly interest me as I've been more interested in the Orton-Barrett situation then anything.

    P.S. I'm interested to see what happens with the whole Miz situation with Orton. It seems to me that a seed was planted for a Orton-Miz feud rather soon.
    Orton is their hottest star right now. There's no excuse for him being "that other guy" in a title feud. And he's the fucking champion!!

    *It could have been a seed, and they also have to remind people that he has that briefcase. Put that thought in the backs of their heads that he might catch.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Orton is their hottest star right now. There's no excuse for him being "that other guy" in a title feud. And he's the fucking champion!!

    *It could have been a seed, and they also have to remind people that he has that briefcase. Put that thought in the backs of their heads that he might catch.

    After creative slapped the title on Orton they regretted it an said they would rather have had Cena as Champion. So I really think that Randy Orton will not be Champion for much longer. Like you guys have said.. He became THE OTHER GUY in this storyline. Wade Barrets entire existence lately was for him to get the title from Orton but Cena an Barret are being placed as the main focus instead of the actual Champ who just seems to randomly butt heads with them every so often. Baby Oil dude is being shitted away from the title. I can smell it.
    Yotei doori ni boku wo kowashite kureta ne. Kimi wa mukuchi, keppeki, jinketsu no kegare naki bara.

  4. #144
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky7pointman View Post
    Wtf u been watched orton get od pop as a champion and as a face he is austin of this era
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky7pointman View Post
    Cuz orton got over cuz his character and he doing heel stuff fan got hype about it
    How did these slip through the cracks?

    I really shouldn't laugh, but I am
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #145
    The Trinity IPEEINTHESHOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    Baby Oil dude is being shitted away from the title. I can smell it.
    I couldnt have said it any better myself.
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    After creative slapped the title on Orton they regretted it an said they would rather have had Cena as Champion. So I really think that Randy Orton will not be Champion for much longer. Like you guys have said.. He became THE OTHER GUY in this storyline. Wade Barrets entire existence lately was for him to get the title from Orton but Cena an Barret are being placed as the main focus instead of the actual Champ who just seems to randomly butt heads with them every so often. Baby Oil dude is being shitted away from the title. I can smell it.
    Actually, you twisted the facts pretty far. For one, WWE didn't slap the title on Orton as many within the WWE wanted Orton with the title. No, WWE didn't say they wanted Cena with the title. Only a few within the WWE thought Cena should have gotten the title as they believed it was to soon for Orton to get the title especially since he was just starting his tweener turn let alone they wanted a bigger build up. Wade Barrett existence wasn't created to take the title away from Orton. That is truly an idiotic comment on your behalf. I can see you can't smell either because just to tell you Orton is already in line for another title run in early 2011 as reports have it. Actually you can probably expect him to win back the title at Wrestlemania against John Cena as that is the plan. Orton is the favorite with WWE creative to be in the main event at Wrestlemania.

    P.S. Also, Barrett has become pretty much a backstory as well. Cena has been the whole damn storyline with whole theme of "what is he going to do." Most people can careless about Cena & what he's going to do as it's only the little kids that care. The storyline really should be about Orton-Barrett NOT Cena.
    Last edited by Scottland; 11-11-2010 at 12:17 AM.

  7. #147
    The Trinity IPEEINTHESHOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    Actually, you twisted the facts pretty far. For one, WWE didn't slap the title on Orton as many within the WWE wanted Orton with the title. No, WWE didn't say they wanted Cena with the title. Only a few within the WWE thought Cena should have gotten the title as they believed it was to soon for Orton to get the title especially since he was just starting his tweener turn let alone they wanted a bigger build up. Wade Barrett existence wasn't created to take the title away from Orton. That is truly an idiotic comment on your behalf. I can see you can't smell either because just to tell you Orton is already in line for another title run in early 2011 as reports have it. Actually you can probably expect him to win back the title at Wrestlemania against John Cena as that is the plan. Orton is the favorite with WWE creative to be in the main event at Wrestlemania.

    P.S. Also, Barrett has become pretty much a backstory as well. Cena has been the whole damn storyline with whole theme of "what is he going to do." Most people can careless about Cena & what he's going to do as it's only the little kids that care. The storyline really should be about Orton-Barrett NOT Cena.
    Scottland's man crush on Orton continues. Here is Scottlands Entrance music.


    U MAD???
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Scottland's man crush on Orton continues. Here is Scottlands Entrance music.


    U MAD???
    IPITS you are absurd. You & your whole "man crush" theme...lame & weak! Yawn.

    U MAD???
    Last edited by Scottland; 11-11-2010 at 12:55 AM.

  9. #149
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,364
    Blog Entries
    1
    I vote IPEEINTHESHOWER vs. Scottland as feud of the year!

  10. #150
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I vote IPEEINTHESHOWER vs. Scottland as feud of the year!
    It's become as stale as Randy Orton vs John Cena.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.