Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon View Post
    maybe bryan...

btw who are those two goofy looking guys in your siggy?
    Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy and "Dr. Death" Steve Williams

Im pretty sure nexus only involves ppl from nxt they dont just go around recruiting ppl

What's happened to Tarver and Sheffield!? I know Sheffield is injuried but is he coming back!?

I'm dreading the day they reveal that a resident WWE star was behind it all along. They usually go that route, ECW had Shane and Austin as their leaders, WCW had Stephanie, god even NWO had Vince behind them. They don't understand the concept of a "rebel" faction.

If they recruit anybody, I agree with those who said it should be NXT contenders, or just new and unestablished wrestlers. It's a chance for them to get exposure and prove themselves and it's also a great opportunity for talented wrestlers who aren't so good with the mic, as Wade can do their talking.

I'd like to see Lucky Cannon there, but only so they could turn on him. The guy is such a natural babyface (like AJ Styles) and having Nexus turn on him and bully him would be a great chance to get both parties over.

Otherwise, Daniel Bryan and Kaval should definitely be in the group. Kaval should speak up about the humiliation he experienced on NXT and use it as his motive for joining Nexus and turning on WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull View Post
    What's happened to Tarver and Sheffield!? I know Sheffield is injuried but is he coming back!?
    Both got injured. Don't think they're coming back to Nexus.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Quote Originally Posted by shanethewolf View Post
    I'm dreading the day they reveal that a resident WWE star was behind it all along. They usually go that route, ECW had Shane and Austin as their leaders, WCW had Stephanie, god even NWO had Vince behind them. They don't understand the concept of a "rebel" faction.

If they recruit anybody, I agree with those who said it should be NXT contenders, or just new and unestablished wrestlers. It's a chance for them to get exposure and prove themselves and it's also a great opportunity for talented wrestlers who aren't so good with the mic, as Wade can do their talking.

I'd like to see Lucky Cannon there, but only so they could turn on him. The guy is such a natural babyface (like AJ Styles) and having Nexus turn on him and bully him would be a great chance to get both parties over.

Otherwise, Daniel Bryan and Kaval should definitely be in the group. Kaval should speak up about the humiliation he experienced on NXT and use it as his motive for joining Nexus and turning on WWE.
    Really dig your idea for Kaval. He seems more of a heel to me.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    tarver, sheffield, darren young, lucky cannon, percy watson and eli cottonwood, and as for the girls, aj, naomi and kaitlyn.
    but im more seeing a new fraction a new brand coming to life, with david a list otunga as the new leader of a rebellious team against the nexus holding onto the same guys i mentioned above as his team members.