Blog Entries

Is that wrestler playing for the other team?

WARNING:This is gonna be an odd thread so bare with me. Has anybody ever questioned a wrestler being gay? I'm not gonna lie, I used to think that Billy Gunn was gay back then. Not because of his ring gear... Well that and because he looked like he could be gay . I also thought that Goldust was gay when I was a kid and that Marlena was just a cover up but it turned out to be his wife after all. No offense to anybody who is gay on this site. I just had to get that off my chest. NO POINT INTENDED!

Who do think or thought was gay? Its okay you can open up. DAMNIT! I did it again!

People think that Orlando Jordan is gay but they don't know that he is bisexual.

Billy Gunn I actually thought he was gay but the thing is....does it really matter?

I mean, if its your personal prefrence then noone can judge. Only thing that matters is how you do in the ring.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    People think that Orlando Jordan is gay but they don't know that he is bisexual.

Billy Gunn I actually thought he was gay but the thing is....does it really matter?

I mean, if its your personal prefrence then noone can judge. Only thing that matters is how you do in the ring.
    Your right. It doesn't matter. It is sad that a good wrestler Kanyon died because of him not accepting that he was gay. I really didn't make this thread to joke about gay wrestlers. It was to get people's opinions on wheather they feel a certain wrestler can be gay.

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA View Post
    Your right. It doesn't matter. It is sad that a good wrestler Kanyon died because of him not accepting that he was gay. I really didn't make this thread to joke about gay wrestlers. It was to get people's opinions on wheather they feel a certain wrestler can be gay.
    Certain wrestlers may ACT gay but that is a gimmick by the majority. I thought Billy Gunn was gay but he has a wife and that was enough for me to say he isn't gay in real life.

If there was an openly gay wrestler and he is a really good wrestler, people would ignore that he is gay and praise him on his wrestling abilities. Though that is what I think. What I think isn't applied to the rest of the world. There would be haters that hate him because he is gay and completely ignore his talents.

Who gives a shit? A person's sexuality has absolutely no relevance to the world of wrestling.

Awful, awful thread.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

From what I've heard about Goldust he's a raging redneck. Straight as can be, but who cares if he is gay, most people these days don't care about homosexuality the posters on here obviously don't.(so far)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    From what I've heard about Goldust he's a raging redneck. Straight as can be, but who cares if he is gay, most people these days don't care about homosexuality the posters on here obviously don't.(so far)
    Read Iron Ape's comments and I feel the majority of us share his sentiments.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Who gives a shit? A person's sexuality has absolutely no relevance to the world of wrestling.
    Basically this.

I would say the same if I was pissed.

Why are you people getting on WWTNA. He was just stating his own opinion about something. No need to bash him on his own thread.
    Immortal will never die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closing this thread.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.